• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mudd4life88

Mar 18, 2009
    Essex, MD
    This is what I put on their facebook page.
    I never comment on these polls but I could not read these remarks and keep my mouth shut.
    First, most of the people who say no your reasons are it may go off in public, no more nuts with guns, crime rates are high enough, etc.....
    Please do... some research and learn something about guns, legal gun owners and statistics.
    The F.B.I. puts out info every year on crimes including comparing states that allow and ones that do not allow carrying a weapon open or concealed.
    They have no players in the game to lean them towards one side or the other.
    The stats show that crime is less( by far) in states with shall issue and or open carry.
    Facts are facts.
    Guns do not just GO off.
    Please do not let your ignorance of something and how it works give you a false opinion on the subject.
    There are background checks, mental background policies and training requirements in place that you have to pass before getting a permit.
    Every Joe Blow will not just be given the permit.
    If after you have educated yourselves about guns, stats and the entire issuing process if you still don't think that it is a good idea then that is your right.
    But your opinion should never step on someone' s constitutional rights.
    You have the right to choose not to defend yourself or family but do not take that choice(right) away from someone else.

Deapsee

NaN
    May 1, 2009
    Calvert
    Wut?

I imagine someone running around offices at huffington poast yelling 'guys, wakeup' 'put down those bongs' 'We have to get busy , gun nuts are starting to think they have real rights.'

:D

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Should you have the right to carry a concealed weapon?

97.32% Yes
    2.67% No

Of course, the question is typical for ignorant news people. I commented that I have always had the right, it's Maryland laws that don't let me exercise it legally.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    "Stricter laws regarding the illegal use of handguns."
    Wow, and this was from a delegate. Nice. I'd like to see her have to venture into "shady" areas on a daily basis for work without someone driving her or someone looking out for her.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Don't take the FOX poll too seriously. Internet polls like that rarely have a uniform sampling rate and are way too easy to bias one way or the other.

But still, it's kind of encouraging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom