• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooligan82

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2011
    Baltimore county
    I started to watch this on my lunch break and ran out of time shortly into it. Thought you guys would be interested in seeing it.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    He got and is getting HAMMERED on every social media outlet for his support of red flag laws and the pre-crime unit legislation. I had this podcast on in its entirety on my drive in to work today and noticed he has softened his support of red flag a LOT and is sure to defend other aspects of the 2a more vocally in the discussion around it. It's a shame, since he's extremely impressive on just about every other issue.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Stuff like this isn't doing him any favors either. I do understand that he is willing to talk with everyone and admire his willingness to have discussions with all constituents and points of view. The optics of a picture like this aren't great though following his support of red-flag.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 23.07.21.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 23.07.21.jpg
      41.7 KB · Views: 1,118

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I have not yet watched the Crenshaw interview....<<<disclosure

Joe rogan runs a good podcast, but if you look at some of his stances on weapons, trump etc. you can see where he stands. He stands in a different place than I thought he stood several years ago.

I have watched this one though. Sanders is horrible.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O-iLk1G_ng
    he recently did one with sanders. 9,300,044 views

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

Joe rogan runs a good podcast, but if you look at some of his stances on weapons, trump etc. you can see where he stands. He stands in a different place than I thought he stood several years ago.

I do like when candidates go on his show, and find it much more valuable than seeing 30 second gotchas getting exchanged at the "debates". I think it's a much more beneficial format for understanding a candidate's thought processes and values....not that I really needed any help for sanders, but it does help crenshaw clarify some things.

hooligan82

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2011
    Baltimore county

I don’t align with most of Rogans views. From everything I’ve seen it’s a great platform to get a feel for someone’s point of view on topics. He tends to let a conversation happen, sometimes I wish he would press people to explain their position better on certain topics but that would change the dynamic of his podcast.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I do like when candidates go on his show, and find it much more valuable than seeing 30 second gotchas getting exchanged at the "debates". I think it's a much more beneficial format for understanding a candidate's thought processes and values....not that I really needed any help for sanders, but it does help crenshaw clarify some things.

Long form podcasts are a great way for politicians to clarify their positions.

Hopefully in the future, podcasts will be a standard outlet for all candidates.

It is much easier to vote for someone if I understand their positions.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I wrote basically the same thing in another thread, so sorry for repeat but...

I feel pretty strongly that if guys like Crenshaw were/are our best chance at using politicians to keep our rights and they bend like a willow tree. How are we supposed to use our vote to elect politicians who will stop the erosion of our rights?
    I don't talk about getting rights back because I don't find examples of that happening, so it would be a waste of energy typing it out.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Did anyone bother to watch the interview?

By the comments I've read, I can only surmise that's it's a definite no...

I will be watching it on my way home tonight. Still at the office now. It's most likely backpedaling like twitter video he had, but more in depth. Red flags are a no for me. No amount of Rogan airtime will will change my mind.

When I watch it tonight, I'll come back and post if I have to eat crow. I'm guessing he is going to sound very politician like in the interview.

SigZag

Aug 4, 2019
    Rockville
    I liked Dan, was glad when he won his seat after the Hollywood types came at him pretty hard BUT I don't like the "we have to do something, anything" type of vibe I get from him now. Also, is Joe wearing a Space Force shirt?

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Did anyone bother to watch the interview?

By the comments I've read, I can only surmise that's it's a definite no...

Yeah, not sure what he said in the Rogan interview that was so bad. Big difference between "red flag" laws that are really just current law with a court order or adjudicating a commitment, and the example he used of angry neighbors red flagging people over nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom