• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob b

c@r collecting
    Taking the family to Harpers ferry next week and I know wv is permit less carry now but what about parks national or state or otherwise
    I know some buildings are marked no carry
    What about the shuttle bus OK to carry
    Thanks

rob b

c@r collecting
    I did look at that already but seems not to up to date ?
    Also I called and the guy I talked to was not helpful at all but said
    And I quote
    No firearm is needed in HF as the crime rate is low
    And went on to say some buildings you can't posses a firearm in and are posted

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    You can't have it anywhere in the historic part of town. Every single building in the national park section is posted no firearms.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    What would be prohibiting in a National Park besides the Ranger's Office, Visitors Center or some other Federal building?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    What would be prohibiting in a National Park besides the Ranger's Office, Visitors Center or some other Federal building?

As I stated above every single building in the park is posted "no firearms". I was just up there last year. The buildings pretty much are the attraction at the park.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Right, you'd have to identify which building is a "Federal Facilty" evidently it's posted and maybe not, like a public restroom. I think a large portion of the old town is NPS but they passed carry in NPS 6 years or so ago

I have no idea what the OP is doing and what his agenda is in regards to Harpers Ferry.

rob b

c@r collecting
    Right, you'd have to identify which building is a "Federal Facilty" evidently it's posted and maybe not, like a public restroom. I think a large portion of the old town is NPS but they passed carry in NPS 6 years or so ago

I have no idea what the OP is doing and what his agenda is in regards to Harpers Ferry.

Making a day trip to Harpers ferry and did not want to get into or cause any trouble
    Couldn't get any definite answers on the phone with the park service except for my statement above
    Not going to spend all our time in HF so I will leave it in the truck while in town
    Also going to local flea markets gun shops and so on
    Thanks for the help guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom