• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tankfixr

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Harford County
    So that's what they mean when they say "You may commence firing when your target appears."

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Yesterday I went to Elk Neck with my brother and two of his coworkers that never shot before. We took the normal line up for beginners, .22LR, 9MM, 5.56, all of which they loved and did very well with. We also took some stuff for ourselves, 12ga, 45acp, and .460 S&W( affectionately named "Thumper"). His two coworkers jumped at the chance to fire those as well! Especially the .460. Needless to say, the .460 stole the show! We all had a fun, safe, time and got two more people into firearms! We took a slow motion video of me firing the .460 and here's what made everyone smile the biggest.

Sweet Jesus.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    When I scoped my 460 and sighted it in at200 yarms. I was shooting off sandbsgs. On 1 shot I accidentally got the frame under the cylinder gap over the edge of a sandbag and the cylinder flash blew the bag wide open sending sand everywhere.

shovel1966

May 14, 2016
    Springfield, VA
    Great shot OP. Here's a site where a guy in Finland set up a high speed camera and came out with some fantastic shots which include the actual bullet. A .44 and a .500S&W are represented...

http://kuulapaa.com/home/highspeed/high-power.html

http://kuulapaa.com/home/highspeed/pistols.html

What great links with photos and descriptions. Thanks for sharing. I like big balls of fire coming out of the end of a barrel. It ranks right up there with quality fireworks.

OP. It looks like your revolver is completely engulfed in a huge ball of fire. AWESOME photo. I'd be careful with that beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom