• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Why do people with suspended licenses drive around with their tag light out?

They are the same people that have 9 rounds in the firearm instead of 7 rounds in the firearm and 9 rounds in a spare mag. ;)

I wonder if under NY law, he will lose his right to firearm ownership?.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Why do people with suspended licenses drive around with their tag light out?

I used to do drug interdiction on I35 in Texas. They are the same ones who have used police cars and they speed down the road with the spotlight up so we would think they were cops and we wouldn't pull them over. :sad20:

You would think someone who is up to no good would drive like they had warrants. :)

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    That reminds me of a story a few years back, where people were asked to come to a location for a chance to win something at a police sponsored raffle and the cops busted a bunch of people that drove there with suspended licenses.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    That reminds me of a story a few years back, where people were asked to come to a location for a chance to win something at a police sponsored raffle and the cops busted a bunch of people that drove there with suspended licenses.

Great warrant round up tactic :)

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I always wondered what woulda happened if I got pulled over in that 1 1/2 year span.

In DC the charge is "No valid permit" and you will be arrested.

Back on topic, hopefully some 2A supporting attorney will step forward and use that case to prove the arbitrary and capricious nature of the abortion of a law.

Hopefully. Sadly, someone had to be the plaintiff, but this guy had other issues apparently which may make him less than ideal.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    all those hundreds of LEO's going after the one teenager boston bomber guy armed to the teeth, but no, citizens can't have more than 7 rounds to protect themselves (or even 10 in some places. what a crock of you know what. some naïve idiot felt good though signing that crap into law.

hopefully this cop just tacked on the magazine limit charge because the driver was a total ass, or because the primary penalty wasn't enough for what he really did. and hopefully they won't tack this crap on their MO/SOP in all cases.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    SAFEr already thanks to Gov Cuomo pushing through laws that prosecutors will ignore as the see fit. While the prosecutor is doing the right thing, it should have never gotten to this point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom