• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    Wow. I've never heard of that problem. Maybe is plagues newer production shotguns? The three shotguns my friends and myself bought have each had well over 1000 shells(4,6,7.5, and 8 shot) fired in all weather conditions with no problems. Good to know just so we can be aware of the issue.

ScottR

Mark it Zero Dude!!!
    Feb 18, 2013
    Belair MD
    Wow. I've never heard of that problem. Maybe is plagues newer production shotguns? The three shotguns my friends and myself bought have each had well over 1000 shells(4,6,7.5, and 8 shot) fired in all weather conditions with no problems. Good to know just so we can be aware of the issue.

Mine has an "Easy Hit" front sight. I'll have to check to see of the Bead sight is still there since it's obscured by the Easy Hit

ptman2000

Aug 19, 2013
    Riva, MD
    I picked up an A300 a couple months ago and am thinking of taking it out tomorrow for some clay shooting.

I am trying to clean it for the first time, I can't seem to be able to pull out the bolt pin and remove the bolt.

Any suggestions?

Thx!

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I picked up an A300 a couple months ago and am thinking of taking it out tomorrow for some clay shooting.

I am trying to clean it for the first time, I can't seem to be able to pull out the bolt pin and remove the bolt.

Any suggestions?

Thx!

Make sure to push the bolt back in about a quarter inch when you try to pull it out. There's a YouTube video I think let me see if I can find it. I used it for my A400 but I'd imagine the process is similar.

Orthogonal

Jul 23, 2013
    Bel Air

Any suggestions?

Thx!

I assume you mean the charging handle. It is the only thing keeping the bolt in the gun after the barrel is removed. It just pulls straight out of the bolt - it is friction fit. Try pressing in on the bolt face with your thumb while you are yanking on the handle. The removes the pressure of it being up against the forward edge of the slot. It is a little harder than the beretta video makes it look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom