• ...and so much more!
  • Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Remember he wants to be AG.

Consider his history on guns.

His history on dogs.

His history on violent felons and early release.

His history on protecting pedophiles.

The media won't remember. Will we?

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Frosh applies the same logic to anti-pitbull legislation that he does to anti-gun legislation. “Clear and convincing” certainly sounds like "good and substantial".

Certainly 'squishy' words like that stuff the wallets of defense attorneys and prosecutors alike, along with making life absolutely miserable for the good citizens of the PRofMD.

ROBAR35

Living the farm life
    May 20, 2010
    Howard Co.
    Yes Frosh my 2 Rottweilers bite, so stay the hell off my property,Leave my guns alone and start legislating against the real criminals you F***ing toolbag ! Damn Im getting so tired of the liberal peices of shit !!!!!

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I bet this pisses off a lot of inner-city folks. I see quite a few of them running around the lower-income sections of Hagerstown here...

Kiss your reelection goodbye Frosh!

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Double U Tee Eff? Who comes up with this stuff? We need to flush the Maryland senate and start over from scratch.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    14047_10151435877724869_1642329970_n.jpg

He is a backstabbing piece of sh*t. This picture is of Frosh taking a tour of BARCS where 75% of the dogs found as strays and surrendered are Pit-mixes. When the legislation when through last time, there were hundreds of dogs surrendered because the landlords told the tenants "it's the dog or you". This led to dozens of dogs DAILY being euthanized. I rescued one or two literally moments before they were going to be put down. This is a bunch of sh*t.

This is the 1st dog I rescued and he is not a great addition to a family with an 8 year old boy, 11 year old girl and mom that weighs all of 90lbs. He even tried to run with their horses and does not even try to retaliate when the horses give him a swift kick.
    209812_10151237864775719_1455685929_o.jpg

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Double U Tee Eff? Who comes up with this stuff? We need to flush the Maryland senate and start over from scratch.

We're all registering to vote in the Dem primary, right?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I bet this pisses off a lot of inner-city folks. I see quite a few of them running around the lower-income sections of Hagerstown here...

Kiss your reelection goodbye Frosh!

MoCo's are as nutty as Frosh. Adult voters from elsewhere will have to say, "no." First, though, somebody will have to stand up and run against him.

m4strmind

Nov 14, 2006
    Child molester loving, dog hating, constitution banning, corrupt bill manipulating, lawyer.

Whats not to like?

we need to get this fool voted out.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    You know that McD's commercial for their new fish McNuggets? The one that goes "Fish-ay fish-ay"?

Every time I think of Brian Frosh now, in my head I hear that voice say "Frosh-ay Frosh-ay!"

Thanks McDonalds.

Assists21

Jan 17, 2013
    I wonder if this could cause further divide within the democrats regarding the SB 281?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom