• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier - look what this Jiminez nut is proposing:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/new-jersey-gun-control_n_2450518.html

Jimenez said she wants police officers to conduct site inspections of potential gun owners' homes in make sure, among other issues, that the gun would be kept in a secure location and that children and the mentally ill could not get their hands on the weapon. "Police officers, they know," Jimenez said. "They are able to pick up things that we cannot see."

:wtf:

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier - look what this Jiminez nut is proposing:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/new-jersey-gun-control_n_2450518.html

Jimenez said she wants police officers to conduct site inspections of potential gun owners' homes in make sure, among other issues, that the gun would be kept in a secure location and that children and the mentally ill could not get their hands on the weapon. "Police officers, they know," Jimenez said. "They are able to pick up things that we cannot see."

:wtf:

Yeah like the cash in my wallet

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I'm surprised she didn't come right out and propose that gun owners be required to wear arm bands. Maybe a tattoo ID as well.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I'm surprised she didn't come right out and propose that gun owners be required to wear arm bands. Maybe a tattoo ID as well.

Soon there be GPS on your Guns and you'll have to go to a Special store ran by Mental Health workers to buy AMMO with a government issues photo ID ration card :shocked3:

Come on Doc all I need is few rounds to get me through target practice.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Is she really so stupid that she doesn't know that what she's suggestion is a clear violation of the right to privacy?

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I have no children in my home and an M1 Garand to keep them off of my lawn. My wife and I have proven ourselves mentally healthy enough to buy guns in Maryland. They have no need to come into my home.

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    I laugh when i hear Is she that stupid. There not stupid. Its the communist way.Wake up America.These people aren't stupid, this is what its going to be under Communism.

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    seriously???

How about MVA inspect people's garages to be sure they are safe for our cars.

How in the heck do these people get elected??

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    We need to start an aggregated list of unconstitutional legislative proposals - so they can be used as examples of bad behavior EVERYWHERE by gungrabbers

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom