• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    How can we get a statement from Hogan on this strong showing?

What might be a sign this helped VA?

Will the VA gov even give a crap since 101 of his counties had already went 2A sanctuary?

Fingers crossed.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Will the VA gov even give a crap

Nope. No D politician ever gives a crap about this. They truly don’t care. The hope is - in VA, because it isn’t as hopelessly lopsided, demographically, as MD - that events like this will encourage voters to render a changing of the guard next time they have the chance. But considering how lazy the GOP operation was in VA last time, and how so many conservatives slept through the election and literally couldn’t be bothered to show up and vote, this event may actually make too many of them feel even more complacent. Complacency is how VA got what just happened to it.

No D politician or media outlet in MD or VA is going to be changing their world view or priorities because of the Richmond rally. More likely, they’ll be inspired to make things even worse, and solicit even more Bloombux. This is all about getting R candidates to actually run in VA districts where they were totally absent last time, and then getting people off their couches to fund and vote for them. Otherwise, it will slip into a permanent political monoculture like MD, and the show’s over without major court victories.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I did not see the review as of 5 minutes ago .

Not seeing your review.

This positive review is from today.

Possible censorship? :sad20:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUse...Richmond_Hotel-Richmond_Virginia.html?m=19905

I just checked and not seeing it either which is odd because I just got an email from Trip Advisor asking if I wanted to save the Omni to my favorites. I booked the room directly with Omni and my only interaction with Trip Advisor was when I was directed to leave a review from the Omni survey.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    LOL

82840270_10221095724560861_1004478677418770432_n.jpg

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Why are they limiting their signs to guns, they could cut a lot of corners if they just read “No Crime”.

Is the state of emergency over?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Why are they limiting their signs to guns, they could cut a lot of corners if they just read “No Crime”.

Is the state of emergency over?

It will probably remain in effect indefinitely. Just like in Venezuela...

Also - Lookin' good, Jeff! Keep up the fight! And PREACH IT, brother!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I wonder how Jay-boy felt when people were openly walking with rifles through the lobby when checking out on Monday? :lol2:

All he could was tell them to leave, and that's what they were already doing. :lol2:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    The volume of commentary is picking up towards the end of the week. It took them a while to get their game together, but everything is starting to center around "holding Richmond hostage" and "terrorism".

The white supremacist angle has seemed to lose traction so they seem to be settling on those two angles.

Other similar statements are "cosplay" and that "next time we won't stay away".

They are desperate at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom