• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    With antifa there, yes. They will start something and all of us will look and be labeled with antifa.

I have already seen a headline stating 2nd Amendment alt-right groups.

When did fighting for the constitution become alt-right

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    https://newswithviews.com/richmond-virginia-a-time-for-blood/

Don’t forget that this same man publicly advocated for killing BORN babies. These people love death. And they are master manipulators and propagandists. Also, they have grown accustomed to getting their way. I’m praying that Richmond is the first shot heard ‘round the world in 2020 for common sense in U.S. culture and politics. Can you imagine how powerful it would be if Donald Trump came to Richmond to be with his people there. This is not at all like Charlotte. It isn’t about race, and everyone knows it. This is about the Second Amendment. It is about that because that is what Northam made it about with his crazy proposed legislation.

I trust the armed men who are assembling this group. I don’t even begin to trust … or even respect … the chattering class of either Virginia or her contiguous globalist capitol city, Washington D.C. And I’m not alone. I need to be there to experience it for myself, and be able to write and talk about it.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    1c9c2ed1330f56ce5f4fddf6e37eba80.jpg

If true this is really bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I was stationed at one of the gates with our We Will No Comply banner. The exit on the grounds had a row of chain link fence corralling people to the exit. However, the exit was locked and unmanned. If there was an incident, people would die trying to get out. Not from bullets, but from panic. It is clear they were looking for a body count.

Attachments

• IMG_20200120_121144022.jpg
      IMG_20200120_121144022.jpg
      127.1 KB · Views: 188

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I was stationed at one of the gates with our We Will No Comply banner. The exit on the grounds had a row of chain link fence corralling people to the exit. However, the exit was locked and unmanned. If there was an incident, people would die trying to get out. Not from bullets, but from panic. It is clear they were looking for a body count.
    Wow. Just wow. That's criminal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom