• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Elkton is on sale now. They had two boxes of 9 that I snagged and I snagged the .38 fmj's. They have a ton of 45's, lots of 38 jhp, lots of 40, lots of 380 jhp and 9 hst. Happy hunting, 9 is still out there.

I cleaned them out of 223 on Sunday. Tons of Federal 100 bulk packs and Remington 50 packs. Couldn’t leave without them.

Face

Mar 1, 2015
    Anyone looking for some Winchester Super X? I have 55 grain .223 Jacketed soft point Varmint and Predator. I'd feel bad just blowing through them at the range

gun_nut

Dec 9, 2018
    I left the Glen Bernie store today with 7200 rounds of 223. They still have more 9mm and possibly more 223/556 in the back. Someone go get it. Also looks like Arundel Mills and Laurel have some left as well. It may take some time and patience but it's worth it. I got lucky and found the store manager wandering around while looking for someone to help me and he was able to get the right people to look in the lockup in the back. Just wanted to pass it along since I am tapped out after the last week of buying.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    I left the Glen Bernie store today with 7200 rounds of 223. They still have more 9mm and possibly more 223/556 in the back. Someone go get it. Also looks like Arundel Mills and Laurel have some left as well. It may take some time and patience but it's worth it. I got lucky and found the store manager wandering around while looking for someone to help me and he was able to get the right people to look in the lockup in the back. Just wanted to pass it along since I am tapped out after the last week of buying.
    Winning

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    What time were you at the Glen Bernie location? Also, how do you know Arundel Mills has anything... I was there yesterday morning and they were out... thanks!

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    What time were you at the Glen Bernie location? Also, how do you know Arundel Mills has anything... I was there yesterday morning and they were out... thanks!

Ditto. Brickseek shows some stores have some.

I think the issue is that some have it in back either hidden or no one is bothering to stock it.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Nope to Glenn Burnie and quarterfield. Stopped by the later just because traffic sucks and had to head that direction after Glenn Burnie. Had the manager check in back at Burnie and nothing. Quarterfield store manager said nothing and no stores will get more. They pushed out all the inventory over the last 2 months and Walmart’s warehouse has none. If there was any restocking the last 2 weeks he said its because they had store inventory that wasn’t stocked.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    I hate to make you feel bad, but I think I got to Glen Burnie a tad after you left... the very helpful sales guy that tends to work in that area found a case of .223 and two extra boxes in the back.... so 10 boxes all together. Also, they had some opened cases under the register area... three 50rd boxes of 9mm JHP and a 50rd box of .45... By this time I already read your comment - I asked him if the case of .223 was hard to find.. he said no, it was right where it should have been.

Nope to Glenn Burnie and quarterfield. Stopped by the later just because traffic sucks and had to head that direction after Glenn Burnie. Had the manager check in back at Burnie and nothing. Quarterfield store manager said nothing and no stores will get more. They pushed out all the inventory over the last 2 months and Walmart’s warehouse has none. If there was any restocking the last 2 weeks he said its because they had store inventory that wasn’t stocked.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I hate to make you feel bad, but I think I got to Glen Burnie a tad after you left... the very helpful sales guy that tends to work in that area found a case of .223 and two extra boxes in the back.... so 10 boxes all together. Also, they had some opened cases under the register area... three 50rd boxes of 9mm JHP and a 50rd box of .45... By this time I already read your comment - I asked him if the case of .223 was hard to find.. he said no, it was right where it should have been.

Damnit!

You probably did. The sales guy said he didn’t think there was and called the manager who said he was just back there and insisted there was nothing, that they hadn’t had any in days. I guess I should have tried harder.

Oh well, glad you got it.

Scott P

Funny...like a clown
    Jan 29, 2013
    St. Mary's
    I left about $1200 at the California store in two stops. I figured by the time I got back there at 9 on Thursday night it would be cleaned out but most of the 40 and 45 was still there, until I left. :innocent0

The shelves were bare yesterday..............

gun_nut

Dec 9, 2018
    Sorry for the delay. Clearly I don’t post here often enough. Brickseek is still showing a bunch of inventory at Glen Burnie store. I have screenshots of that helps. I may try again Saturday since I had such good luck yesterday. I honestly think it all depends on who you talk to and what kind of mood they are in at the moment.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Laurel has
    .45 @ $17
    .357 @ $25
    .38 @ $14
    .380 as well but I didn’t price it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics