• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oceancity311

Feb 25, 2019
    First time posting thank you everyone that has showed how strong we are today!!!!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Felt great to testify today (even if it wasn't great--should've prepared a little better), broke my PP cherry (lol), and met many like minded Patriots. Great seeing Rack and Stoveman (had met them before), and meeting Babalou, gtodave, Teratos, and others. Saw Eruby as well but didn't get a chance to say hello. Nice to put a face to some of the names here.
    Thanked the sheriffs for their testimony and support, wish there were more of them there.
    Testified on HB786 and was going to testify on HB612 but given the pace of things and the fact that they were going to go to session at 7:45, I ended up having to leave around 3:15.
    For those remaining there, give em hell!

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    Despite the us vs them, anti police talk I see here on occasion, I want you guys to know I'm proud of you and support you. I can't be there because of work but believe it or not, most of us do support the cause.

Interestingly enough, last night I was giving a pre-shift refresher on Terry vs Ohio which led to multiple side discussions regarding various scenarios. (firearms included) A younger officer asked a question regarding a policy that seemed contradictory to what I was discussing regarding rights. My answer was swift and simple - "Nothing trumps the constitution. Not a policy, not an order from the chief, not your badge, or that gun on your side - NOTHING!"

God Speed Patriots!!!!

This country needs more LEO's like you, especially in the near future. I think the 2A fight is about to reach it's boiling point. The left is getting bold with their confiscation schemes, and Patriots are getting tired of the infringement and openly defying the Govt.

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Whoever just mentioned the tweet about the Democratic Party Secretary (Robbie Leonard) calling the Will Not Comply Shirt Crew terrorists, that was genius. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Props to my friend who called out the Democratic threat on doxing those testifying today.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    My answer was swift and simple - "Nothing trumps the constitution. Not a policy, not an order from the chief, not your badge, or that gun on your side - NOTHING!"

God Speed Patriots!!!!

Thank you for teaching the young officer a good lesson. You are a true patriot.
    I would have loved to join the MD patriots but I am sitting in my own fight down here in Loudoun County, VA. Proposal to restrict shooting on your own property.:sad20:

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    This country needs more LEO's like you, especially in the near future. I think the 2A fight is about to reach it's boiling point. The left is getting bold with their confiscation schemes, and Patriots are getting tired of the infringement and openly defying the Govt.

I'll be the first one to admit that I get grumpy and occasionally say things here that I shouldn't but trust me, in the end we're all in this together.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    No adjournment going straight through now

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Thank you for teaching the young officer a good lesson. You are a true patriot.
    I would have loved to join the MD patriots but I am sitting in my own fight down here in Loudoun County, VA. Proposal to restrict shooting on your own property.:sad20:

That bothers me. My mom's side of the family has a history that runs deep in Virginia from the colonial days and after spending many summer days on my grandfather's farm growing up, Virginia has a special place in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom