• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .458 Dave

Sep 10, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    just finished putting this together yesterday, can't wait to take it to the range. :party29:

Attachments

• new pistol.jpg
      new pistol.jpg
      81.8 KB · Views: 493

.458 Dave

Sep 10, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    ^^ Looks Awesome Dave!

thanks! Not sure if I want to keep the magnifier on it or not. And I need to pick up some Noveske NSR rail covers and maybe a flashlight. With such a short handguard im having a hard time finding the right light. anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking the inforce WML

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    Just did the paperwork on two lowers one is slated for a pistol build. Will keep updates of the build posted. :)

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    WELCOME!!!:party29::party29:

Engage Armament and 2A sales & supply both had a good selection of pistol barrels last time I was at both shops.

I like cmmg lpk's, which comes with a single stage trigger group (with a lot of creep, I swapped it out later), but if your set on a 2 stage trigger, you can find a parts kit without the trigger group, then add your own 2 stage trigger.

Thanks for the input I am making a special trip from Cecil county down to Engage to support them for all the hard work they have done for us. Now I have something I can look for while I am there. Pistol barrel is on my to do list.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    For everyone who has built an AR15 style pistol, is this the firearm's final configuration or are you eventually going to go the SBR route? I think if I build a 5.56 pistol, it will only be a pistol for as long as it takes for the Form 1 comes back.

Your thoughts?
    Jim Smith

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    Almost finished with the second one, still waiting on sights and charging handle delivery

20140909_180411_8_bestshot.jpg

.458 Dave

Sep 10, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    ^^Awesome looking pistols petar! are those magpul pro sights on the top pistol?

For everyone who has built an AR15 style pistol, is this the firearm's final configuration or are you eventually going to go the SBR route? I think if I build a 5.56 pistol, it will only be a pistol for as long as it takes for the Form 1 comes back.

Your thoughts?
    Jim Smith

I think I'm going to keep it as is....maybe ;)

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia

Your thoughts?
    Jim Smith

I have an SBR and a pistol receiver. The uppers are a 300 BLK 10.5 inch made by AAC and a 7.5 inch no name that I purchased from a member here for a great price. (OK I'll admit I stole it) Depending on what I want to do I swap the uppers between the two lowers. It's the best of both worlds. :D

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013

Your thoughts?
    Jim Smith

My Form 1 should be back next week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom