• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    Haha...the perfect example of "give em an inch, they'll take a mile". Absolutely ridiculous.

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    Another example of a arrogant tyrant with ZERO understanding of the Constitution! Freakin bastards should be prosecuted for treason.

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    What stupidity! So what happens when you want to move? Do you have to get approval for your new home too? Perhaps your moving into a neighborhood that has already been designated Gun Free by their HOA? She is a complete ASS!

I'm waiting for a requirement for gun owners to by liability insurance under Obama care, that seems just as crazy but more doable...

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Many NJ localities take months and months to issue FOIDs and pistol permits. Adding on a "visit" will slow the process down even more. Another thing for her to consider is the police will be tied down even further trying to play psychologist/family counselor and "spot" a bad home. NJ can't afford to hire more cops to do this kind of work.

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    I laugh when i hear Is she that stupid. There not stupid. Its the communist way.Wake up America.These people aren't stupid, this is what its going to be under Communism.

It's in the manual. They know EXACTLY what they are doing...they're chipping away at American freedom piece by piece.

seabeeJordan

CAN DO!
    Dec 13, 2012
    Not to talk bad about the law enforcement but a lot of them dont even have a clue how there own guns work. I am not saying all of them but I do know first hand through my military experence and my interworkings with local law enforcement that many just dont know.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    and hey, since anyone interested in owning a gun is obviously a criminal anyways, why not cut out the middle man and just incarcerate anyone who seeks to buy a handgun? They think of us as a different species, something to be scared of and marginalized. Would they treat african americans that way? No? Then why is it okay to do to us?

It's assholes like this jiminez that are so out of touch with their community that allow people to forget that gun owners are not some crazy shady person, but the very neighbors and brothers and sisters that they all grew up with and share their lives and neighborhoods with.

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    You know I USE TO be a person who said as a gun owner we should comprimise a little, and I would hear, I was crazy and a fool! I must apologize to each and every person I argued with. THESE MF PEOPLE ARE CRAZY. The are worried about the mental health aspect of privacy, but in the same guesture they turn around and post every single gun permit owner in a NY county. Don't give these gun control A$$WIPES an inch. This is unreal! Like I am a 4 year old you want to do a home inspection like I have radon or open electrical outlets. This is only a way to take a right and put it in someone's hands to become a subjective denile. You have got to be kidding me!

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    If someone enters my house without my permission, they will be leaving it horizontally. Do not for a second think I am going to let someone into my house to infringe on multiple constitutional rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom