• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    Went to the gun show at Easton Community Center around lunchtime today. It was better than I expected, and quite well attended, if perhaps a little pricey.

In my opinion, the bargain of the show is probably the DPMS stripped lower for $139. Sadly I couldn't snap it up because I don't have my MD collectors papers and I've already bought my gun this month...

Other EBRs were present:- there was a very clean Colt Sporter HBAR for $1500 (advertised as cash & carry), an unusual CMP AR for $1400, and a couple other DPMS's lurking here and there. There were several FALs around $700-800, but I couldn't give any specifics on their brand etc.

There were also lots of AKs, SKS, Mausers, a couple of M1 Carbines and some Springfields in various states of distress.

Not much ammo, although one dealer was offering 5.56mm M193 for $10/box or $40/100rds.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Went to the gun show at Easton Community Center around lunchtime today. It was better than I expected, and quite well attended, if perhaps a little pricey.

In my opinion, the bargain of the show is probably the DPMS stripped lower for $139. Sadly I couldn't snap it up because I don't have my MD collectors papers and I've already bought my gun this month...

Other EBRs were present:- there was a very clean Colt Sporter HBAR for $1500 (advertised as cash & carry), an unusual CMP AR for $1400, and a couple other DPMS's lurking here and there. There were several FALs around $700-800, but I couldn't give any specifics on their brand etc.

There were also lots of AKs, SKS, Mausers, a couple of M1 Carbines and some Springfields in various states of distress.

Not much ammo, although one dealer was offering 5.56mm M193 for $10/box or $40/100rds.

Cool. Thanks for the review. I may make it down there tomorrow.

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    Forgot to mention, one of the sellers had an M261 .22LR adaptor kit with 3 mags for $189. It was used, but looked like it was in reasonable condition.

metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    I bought a M38 Carcano for cheap.
    Saw a dealer playing with a Hakim, trying to work the action. He was putting his finger in it, told him if he has heard of garand thumb and that Hakim finger is worst.:-) Could of gotten it cheap he asked me what price to put on it.:-o
    Guy did have surplus 20 round Colt mags for $10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom