• ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Cabela's has the 1750 on sale for $179.99

They call it “Pelican Double Rifle Case”

Free shipping with promo code FREESHIP

I just got mine Friday. Used Cabelas gift cards from ebay $80 for $100 and purchased through Activejunky.com saving 6% (cut out taxes) paid ~ $140 to my door.

Setting up a foam cutter in my shop, purchased a 1470 last week, had a small piece from hinge broken (I would have never known) and they sent me another to replace it. So cutting foam for three soon.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I just got mine Friday. Used Cabelas gift cards from ebay $80 for $100 and purchased through Activejunky.com saving 6% (cut out taxes) paid ~ $140 to my door.

Setting up a foam cutter in my shop, purchased a 1470 last week, had a small piece from hinge broken (I would have never known) and they sent me another to replace it. So cutting foam for three soon.

I wish I had known about how to save on the 6% sales tax before I bought the case earlier this morning. I was actually surprised to see Cabelas charge it because I did not think that they had a brick and mortar store in MD. Anyway, I still got a decent price although not as good as you did.

Cal68

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I wish I had known about how to save on the 6% sales tax before I bought the case earlier this morning. I was actually surprised to see Cabelas charge it because I did not think that they had a brick and mortar store in MD. Anyway, I still got a decent price although not as good as you did.

Cal68

Cabelas is part of Bass Pro...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom