• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    shipping is free, so $49.99 shipped is a really good deal. Color seemed to be black only. I am tempted even though I don't currently need a set.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Thanks!

I was looking to replace the cheapo Ruger rapid deploy set on the last budget AR pistol build. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Thanks! I got a set ordered but it was a little complicated as once I added the set to my shopping cart and started the checkout it said I didn’t have the correct options picked but there was no options to pick. I got around this by putting a second set in my cart and removing the first set and it worked correctly. Only thing I seen was the 1st set didn’t list both sights individually and the 2nd set did.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I got the email about them yesterday, but I did not know if they were any good. Judging by the reactions here, I guess they are. At least for what they are selling for.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I got the email about them yesterday, but I did not know if they were any good. Judging by the reactions here, I guess they are. At least for what they are selling for.

I have them on all my ARs that need sights. $49 can be typically the cost of just the rear sight, so a really good deal.

But be aware, they are NOT to be mounted on a front gas block with a rail, even if the sight level is correct. They ARE plastic.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Ordered 2 sets> Took a lot of hassling to complete the order, but the price makes it worthwhile.

Thanks for the heads-up.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Thanks for the post. I knew they were a deal but didn't realize how good a deal it was. I don't mind a little wait.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    It is a nice deal. My order has been "processing" since the 13th. Typical PSA.

yeah, they aren't the fastest company on the planet, but I've always gotten what I ordered. I was getting ready to get a set anyway. Still have plenty of time before i get the time to finish her lightweight AR

blankford

Apr 29, 2015
    Bel Air
    I ordered this deal on Jan 9. Still hasn't shipped. I have tracking info but it hasn't shipped out of their warehouse yet.

Those that ordered, be prepared to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom