• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Just a reminder that the next Axis & Allies match will be held at Delta Peach Bottom Fish & Game on Saturday, November 18th. Registration at 11 and shooting at Noon.

Bring a few extra rounds this time. I would like to start each stage with a 2 minute sight in round, so shooters can get a fouling shot and see where their rounds are hitting and make appropriate sight changes before the scoring shots begin. I figure three rounds for sighting in.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    This match poses a dilemma for us. It is the same day as our Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club turkey shoot at the AGC (a fun match that, in the past, at least one of us has always come home with some prize money), as well as the monthly meeting. We've missed the past couple of meetings, and it's time to renew our membership. We really should be going there...but this match is much closer to home, and Katie has an evening commitment that would mean we'd really have to rush back from Marriottsville.

I just don't know :sad20:

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    This match poses a dilemma for us. It is the same day as our Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club turkey shoot at the AGC (a fun match that, in the past, at least one of us has always come home with some prize money), as well as the monthly meeting. We've missed the past couple of meetings, and it's time to renew our membership. We really should be going there...but this match is much closer to home, and Katie has an evening commitment that would mean we'd really have to rush back from Marriottsville.

I just don't know :sad20:

It's nicer to be in a situation where you have two choices. either of which will be enjoyable, than to have two choices where both will be unpleasant. Right?

Dang..... I should start writing fortune cookies!

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    It's nicer to be in a situation where you have two choices. either of which will be enjoyable, than to have two choices where both will be unpleasant. Right?

Dang..... I should start writing fortune cookies!

That is indeed some sage optimism! :D And here I was, focusing on the fact that, whatever choice was made, I'd be missing out on something good.:rolleyes:

We'll probably see you tomorrow ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom