• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Was that when he damned me? :)

Ya, what a great fist pump that was, huh? Really convinced me!

Yep, right before your damnation. :)

Remember how quick his head spun around when I replied "We DO??"
    It was definitely a show, wonder who he thought he was fooling? You were getting the best of him when he pulled hid "readhead" line and beat his escape route. :lol2:

MH

Lol

It was nice meeting you guys last night. Glad to be there despite the outcome. Seeing this stuff in person motivates me to do everything I can to protect our rights.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    The don't want to keep criminals in jail, they want to keep the money in their pockets....:sad20:

They rep said it real load, money was more important than keeping criminals in jail.

I was in total shock with that discussion.... Omg!!!

I heard something like this..."we didn't figure in the cost of keeping criminals incarcerated longer when the financial analysis was done on this bill, so I am voting red for this amendment"

Was a good thing I was out in the lobby! My eyes popped out and steam started coming out of my ears.

They didn't figure all the incarceration in when they started writing laws to incriminate law abiding citizens!!??!!

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    yep it makes me sick to my stomach when i hear of violent offenders being let out of jail and they of course commit more violent crimes.

we should have a 5 year moratorium on any add'l gun-related legislature. during this time we don't let anybody out of jail who has committed a violent, premeditated crime, overcrowding or not.

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    THey should have a negative credit program, you do your full-time and if you f-up you get more time, which means if you don't goto jail school and do better you can spend more time in jail, thats were you can take my .05 gas tax and put it.:mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom