• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    For those that haven't seen this sticker yet - pretty cool.

Attachments

• IMG_20120714_200300.jpg
      IMG_20120714_200300.jpg
      64.3 KB · Views: 549

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    sweet Jesus - maybe I shouldn't put it on my car.

I have had one on my car since shortly after that "advisory" came out. Been pulled over twice (my fault, not ticketed), neither officer (not Balt. City) mentioned the sticker. I regularly wear a velcro patch of the same sticker, on my hat, and have gotten several positive comments about it.

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    I have had one on my car since shortly after that "advisory" came out. Been pulled over twice (my fault, not ticketed), neither officer (not Balt. City) mentioned the sticker. I regularly wear a velcro patch of the same sticker, on my hat, and have gotten several positive comments about it.

yeah, I can not carry concealed in MD or carry illegally, so I should never have any problems. I just do not want to be harassed on the way to or from a range.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    yeah, I can not carry concealed in MD or carry illegally, so I should never have any problems. I just do not want to be harassed on the way to or from a range.

I am currently not able to carry in MD (yet) either. I do not see much concern of retribution for supporting a cause that I believe in.

krucam

Ultimate Member

Same here one on my truck, a ballcap as well without issue. This whole story was brought up last year. See: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=59052

Where can one get such a Sticker?

See the MDS link above, or go to: http://www.legallyconcealed.org/

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    There is a Mustang GT , That has the stripe of the Sticker painted from front to rear with the 2 in the center. Its done really nice not gaudy at all. And its a new mustang GT. I have seen it twice but yet able to get a picture of it. I have seen it once on 95 south near Whitemarsh and on route 543 in Harford County.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom