• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    yeah, ive become so much more of a trigger snob after realizing what a quality trigger is like vs whatever came with the rifle.

I could never justify the kind of money geissele wanted for their trigger until I forced myself to get one.

needless to say, im a believer now :)

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Thanks for the Brownells trick. Was able to cancel an order and get one.

Was shooting with a guy that had one of these triggers. His was flat, not curved. It is indeed an incredible difference. I read the Geisselle will work with a 22lr upper as well. So my excuse is, it's for the boy. It should actually make a big difference for him. He is 12, and pretty good shot.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    mine is "out for delivery" today.

Installed? Got mine yesterday. I stopped the mailman on my way to a party, and he had it, otherwise he would have left it. Kind of pricey to leave in a mailbox on the street. Just looking at it with a friend at the party, can see a huge difference in quality.Told him no way I'd consider spending that, until I actually by happenstance a few weeks ago fired a rifle with one.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    My G2S came in last Thursday, put it in Colt Match Target today, really easy other than I had the hammer pin retaining clip disappear, luckily they shipped 2 with the trigger.

Man, what a difference, I like 2 stage triggers and this one is nice, clean take up and a real crisp break on the 2nd stage, even though this is their bottom of the line trigger it is a quality trigger.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    My G2S came in last Thursday, put it in Colt Match Target today, really easy other than I had the hammer pin retaining clip disappear, luckily they shipped 2 with the trigger.

Man, what a difference, I like 2 stage triggers and this one is nice, clean take up and a real crisp break on the 2nd stage, even though this is their bottom of the line trigger it is a quality trigger.

A while back the original G2S trigger was 4# total pull weight. I snagged one of those for my deer rifle and I like it almost as much as my SSA-E.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Per earlier post in thread, try leaving one in a Brownells cart. We all got emails a few hours later with a lower price and free shipping. Brownells too has always shipped quicker in my experience vs Palmetto.

code m8y gets you $20 off $200 and free ship. add some cleaning supplies and/or a small box or two of .22 to get up to the $200, AND, the ammo means they don't ship USPS.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Per earlier post in thread, try leaving one in a Brownells cart. We all got emails a few hours later with a lower price and free shipping. Brownells too has always shipped quicker in my experience vs Palmetto.

Huh. Interesting strategy. Will try. Thanks!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I was the one who found this 'strategy' last May. I tried ordering another trigger today but it looks like it is not working this time.

Worked for me. They e-mailed a code for an additional 15% off plus free shipping. Got 2 BG-RF triggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom