• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The tree in the middle of my back yard is dead. I don't need a high buck arborist to tell me its dead. I already know that. I just need somebody to cut it down and grind it up. I would prefer somebody with insurance. Tree is in Mount Airy.

Please let me know if you know somebody. Thanks.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Maybe a point of reference for you, maybe not, but I just had a guy here on Friday give me a quote for 2 trees in my yard. One is a Bradford Pear 30' high and the other is a Maple at 40'. The maple is diseased and the pear is close to invading my well. He wants $800 each and I have been told by multiple sources that it is a good deal. he will grind the stumps and leave a clean yard. I am on the shore, so not near you.

madmantrapper

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Carroll County
    Maybe a point of reference for you, maybe not, but I just had a guy here on Friday give me a quote for 2 trees in my yard. One is a Bradford Pear 30' high and the other is a Maple at 40'. The maple is diseased and the pear is close to invading my well. He wants $800 each and I have been told by multiple sources that it is a good deal. he will grind the stumps and leave a clean yard. I am on the shore, so not near you.

That is a very good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom