• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I commented on the feed as well.

You can also flag the video, for it infringed on your rights...

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    410.974.3901 • 1.800.811.8336

That's O'Malleys office number. I asked for Lt. Brown's office and said I was calling about the "Townhall" and how much of a joke it was. The woman who answered was pleasant she put me on hold and gave my complaint to Lt. Gov. staff.

She came back and told me that Brown's staff said, the "townhall" questions came from questions sent to the prior to the "townhall". I told her that is not a townhall meeting. The purpose of a townhall meeting is to allow the public to interface with the politician and ask questions. She laughed and agreed with me that is what a townhall is supposed to be and that is not what occurred today.

She took my name and number and comments, I threw in that I do not support O'Malley's gun grab told her to pass that on the to the Gov.

Call them and give them hell.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    That's O'Malleys office number. I asked for Lt. Brown's office and said I was calling about the "Townhall" and how much of a joke it was. The woman who answered was pleasant she put me on hold and gave my complaint to Lt. Gov. staff.

She came back and told me that Brown's staff said, the "townhall" questions came from questions sent to the prior to the "townhall". I told her that is not a townhall meeting. The purpose of a townhall meeting is to allow the public to interface with the politician and ask questions. She laughed and agreed with me that is what a townhall is supposed to be and that is not what occurred today.

She took my name and number and comments, I threw in that I do not support O'Malley's gun grab told her to pass that on the to the Gov.

Call them and give them hell.

Pretty bad when even the staff knows better.

rizeld

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    yeah, that woman just proved how ignorant she is. She stated that anyone under 21 CAN NOT be in possession of ammo for a regulated firearm, but you can if it's a hunting rifle. How many different calibers of ammo are used in both "assault rifles" and hunting rifles? The ignorance burns. **** her.:mad54:

How about my ARNG unit? I have oh I don't know 40 or so soldiers that are under 21. So when we go to the range and I give them their PMI class, give them ammo, and let them shoot, we all become felons? WHAT A FREAKING JOKE!!! By the way I missed the "town hall meeting."

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    I called and spoke with a staffer. He seemed kinda intransigent, sounded like he was doing something else at the same time. I just briefly outlined a few of my larger complaints. He said, "We've been getting a lot of calls expressing frustration about the pending gun-related legislation." My response was, 4,000 people taking off work is more than frustration.

Oh well, at least he can put one more tally in the column that says, 'pissed off.'

Nice to know that O'Malley doesn't give a fraction of a shit about us.

Edit -- for the record, I was calm and polite the entire time. I think I get much farther saying that I am an 'extremely disappointed voter' than buy being aggressive.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I called and spoke with a staffer. He seemed kinda intransigent, sounded like he was doing something else at the same time. I just briefly outlined a few of my larger complaints. He said, "We've been getting a lot of calls expressing frustration about the pending gun-related legislation." My response was, 4,000 people taking off work is more than frustration.

Oh well, at least he can put one more tally in the column that says, 'pissed off.'

Nice to know that O'Malley doesn't give a fraction of a shit about us.

Edit -- for the record, I was calm and polite the entire time. I think I get much farther saying that I am an 'extremely disappointed voter' than buy being aggressive.

Good for you. I always feel bad for the poor sap that has to sit there and take all these calls. It's good if they never have to say that our community is bunch of rude MoFo's

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom