• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I just practice on one. If i like the outcome ill redo the stain on the other. Didn't loose the markings on wood so i hope i didn't harm it badly. Did not sand the whole stock just used lots of denatured alcohol and lightgly sand the edges to remove some splinters.

put_down_sandpaper_tshirt-p235467346910552627trdy_380.jpg

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    crazyal passed by the house last night and supervised the project. After several beers.. he clearly stated that it was the most beautiful gun he had ever seen and gave me a hug. That dude is drunk:sad20::lol2:

Then my neighbor popped in while we were in the garage.. He was so impressed with the bayonet. He was holding the rifle with the spike bayonet attached when a car parked in front of his house , a guy got out and started banging on the door.

While still holding the Mosin.. he asked the guy... may I help you.. that is my house.... The guy freaked out... and slowly walked back into his car with his hand up in the air. He was the Chinese take out delivery guy. No Sir... I may be lost. Darn... I was not aware that a Hyundai elantra can burn rubber that way.

That was freakin funny and stupid at the same time.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I would love to come out for a Mosin shoot but next weekend is no good for me. I will also need to borrow a larger truck and maybe a trailer to bring them all out!:D

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I would love to come out for a Mosin shoot but next weekend is no good for me. I will also need to borrow a larger truck and maybea trailer to bring them all out!:D

:lol: if you leave em in the crates, i can prolly fit two in my truck. ;)

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    :lol: if you leave em in the crates, i can prolly fit two in my truck. ;)

That works for the 91/30's and carbines but the M91's wont fit in any of my crates, he'll they don't fit in most of my regular rifle cases.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    That works for the 91/30's and carbines but the M91's wont fit in any of my crates, he'll they don't fit in most of my regular rifle cases.
    Will have to ask scar to use his car. Top down but it will have to stick out though. :lol2:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I must warn you... I found a couple of pictures of Inigoes" Mosin.

Left:
    Inigoes and Lx1x.. the younger years with an Obrez ( mosin) pistol.:innocent0 Awesome trigger finger discipline. considering that the gun has a crappy safety.

Right:
    Stick Inigoes and a Mosin in a shop on a rainy day... behold The " tactical Mosin SBR":D

Attachments

• inigoesandlx1x.jpg
      inigoesandlx1x.jpg
      28 KB · Views: 366
    • tacmosin1wd9.jpg
      tacmosin1wd9.jpg
      91.1 KB · Views: 366

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I must warn you... I found a couple of pictures of Inigoes" Mosin.

Left:
    Inigoes and Lx1x.. the younger years with an Obrez ( mosin) pistol.:innocent0 Awesome trigger finger discipline. considering that the gun has a crappy safety.

Right:
    Stick Inigoes and a Mosin in a shop on a rainy day... behold The " tactical Mosin SBR":D

That is one ugly notso tacticool mosin. Obrez i can see but railings? The only person i can see having it is the MG commando. LOL

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    That is one ugly notso tacticool mosin. Obrez i can see but railings? The only person i can see having it is the MG commando. LOL

If it has an aimpoint RDO on it...It is definitely uber tacticool and has withstood the rigors of actual combat " been to hell and back"....how dare you even question its purpose....:lol2:

The rail was was FPS' idea.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    SOMDSHOOT, After all that and he still was an A@@ I would have moved my trower closer to his and shoot every one of his targets he sent out and when he said somethign to you I would say something like I thought shince only one shooter was alowed at a time I thought you where trowing them for me.

SCARCQB, Like it or not wright or wrong the man has a right to say what he wants to, we do have a freedome of speach sort of

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I support the man's right to free speech. In fact, at one point in my life.. many of us stepped up and fought to maintain it. A lot of us also know firsthand how it is.. not to have such freedom. You see something is wrong.. then you stand your ground and say something about it. I'm simply doing the same.

As I have stated earlier, as for the shotgun range issue.I 'm fully on his side.The other party was clearly violating rules. But using derogatory racial terms to rant about it is wrong as well.

Next time situation like that happen. The NRP should be called in. Escalating a tense situation where firearms are being used is a bad idea.

MD Natural Resources Police:
    http://www.dnr.state.md.us/nrp/

Emergencies: 410-260-8888

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    SOMDSHOOT,

I was on your side up until you start posting terms like "Pedro" and "little mexican/chinese buddy". Please tone down on your use of racial crap.

scar

Well, the fella was one or the other. Would you have the same offense if I was to say "american/african buddy" ???? It wasn't racial. The older "White" guy said "Pedro" or something that might have been a Chinese/Japanese name, I have no idea man, I had my ear protection on, sorry you assumed wrong, it's ok on this end.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Dude, you dont get it do you..

the use of the word " Little" preceding a race is derogatory. As well as " Pedro" to refer to Latinos. Just be mindful of that next time. If you really think those words are totally harmless. I dare you to use them in conversation , the next time you are in Latino section of Montgomery county.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom