• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Is Mo still teaching the class? Are you Mo? lastly, can you please link the utah instructor review page with the details we need to add to give Mo a review, regardless of him still teaching it or not?

Thanks!

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    Is Mo still teaching the class? Are you Mo? lastly, can you please link the utah instructor review page with the details we need to add to give Mo a review, regardless of him still teaching it or not?

Thanks!

Mo is still teaching, I just had a friend take a class a few weeks ago. He had nothing but praise afterwards. :party29:

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    I remember mo saying something about leaving review if we liked the class but I was never able to find where to leave it. Hopefully he will chime in with a link. Not sure what BCI list it is. Did t see it under instructor reviews or feedback.

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    I remember mo saying something about leaving review if we liked the class but I was never able to find where to leave it. Hopefully he will chime in with a link. Not sure what BCI list it is. Did t see it under instructor reviews or feedback.

Hello, Jeffie,

I checked the Utah BCI website and found the following:

"In lieu of the Concealed Firearm Course Survey, BCI would like to be notified of any concerns with Utah concealed firearm permit instructors or course materials by contacting BCI by email at dpsfirearms@utah.gov".

Apparently, they no longer have the Concealed Firearm Course Survey online. I was not aware of this and appreciate that you let me know.

If you want, you can leave a review on the Md. Small Arms Range website: http://msar.com

Thanks again.

"Mo"

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Another plug. Moe is on the short list of Utah Instructors with the Biggfoot thumbs up .

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I plan to take this class in the next couple of months, thanks jeffie for the karma. Do we need to bring anything other than ourselves to class?

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    I plan to take this class in the next couple of months, thanks jeffie for the karma. Do we need to bring anything other than ourselves to class?

For the class you just need to show up and have the gift certificate that was mailed to you. During the class we will give you the application, certification & mailing envelope; plus, fingerprint you and give you a "free range card" as a gift at the end of the class.

If you decide to use the range card that day, you would need to have 2 ID's (driver's license & credit card) and you can bring your own pistol and ammo. You can also rent handguns there for $10.00, but you must buy the range ammo for use in their rental guns. For info on the location, etc., see: http://msar.com

Looking forward to seeing you in class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom