• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    My wife and mom want to get their HQLs. I refuse to let them go somewhere that's going to fill their head with false information like Worth a Shot.
    Anyone have any first hand knowledge of how Tyler's class is?
    Thanks!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    Knowing Chuck personally, you cannot go wrong with his classes.

I believe he also knows more about firearms than forearms.

reddobie0

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    Lost Somewhere
    My wife and mom want to get their HQLs. I refuse to let them go somewhere that's going to fill their head with false information like Worth a Shot.
    Thanks!

Worth a Shot sucks! My wife went to one of their classes and felt it was just a marketing ploy to attend more of her classes. Good thing I taught her, I was thinking they would have an agenda/structure and maybe touch on something I forgot. I'm sure Tyler's class will be educational and good.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Thanks!

I just saw this thread, so forgive me if I responded to anything earlier. Our HQL class is very comprehensive when it comes to firearms safety, fundamentals, ammunition types, handgun mechanisms and operation, and more. All of my instructors are former/active/retired military and our students always walk out of the class with a much better understanding of handguns.

You are welcome to come sit in on a class to see how we teach things. And, we don't sell you anything during the class. Our classroom is for teaching, not for selling... LOL

Thanks,

Chuck Spafford

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Thanks for the replies. My wife is taking the HQL class tonight at Tyler! Hoping she really enjoys it.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    You will get outstanding training and service at Tyler. I do not use them for training purposes, but I've used them for everything else for the past few years and have been very pleased.

I met Chuck and crew while auditing one of his classes at AGC three years ago, liked what I saw and heard and started to use them for purchases, a whole lot of transfers and lately consignments and some very neat purchases.

Try them, you'll be glad you did.

Lew--Ranger63
    Infantry, Airborne, Ranger, Dual Rated Army Aviator, Survivor
    Korea, Vietnam (2), Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom