• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I closed my micro brewery when we decided to move back to the US..Never thought Id ask in here but anyone have enough interest to home brew or learn how..? or just help for a split of a batch?.. a batch being from 5 to 10 gal. ( 5 gal is about 2 cases of beer give or take ) I didnt ship back anything really big or heavy

Ed

PS never trust a skinny brewer

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I closed my micro brewery when we decided to move back to the US..Never thought Id ask in here but anyone have enough interest to home brew or learn how..? or just help for a split of a batch?.. a batch being from 5 to 10 gal. ( 5 gal is about 2 cases of beer give or take ) I didnt ship back anything really big or heavy

Ed

PS never trust a skinny brewer

Very cool.

I bought a mini brewers kit, visited a couple places that sell supplies, just never used it. Only about 1/2 as interested now. Might get interested again.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Some of those members are no longer with us.

and ... very true ProtegeV and Marko12.

Had a couple of beers with JeepDriver last week. I can say his ammo and alcohol stockpiles are down a little. But with Trump as President, there's a specific monthly purchasing program we've put ourselves on-for at least the next four years ;)

Spot77 is still out there...drinking...a lot. As long as you believe his Facebook postings.
    Haven't been drinking with him since the 2013 General Session- while fighting the most recent crappy laws :sad20:

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I'm chilling out with some spiked Egg Nog in keeping with the season [to be jolly, etc.]. ATF take note: no loaded guns here. Gun safety concious, just need to relax a tad. Cheers!

:thumbsup: drinking some fresh South Mountain Creamery eggnog with Jefferson small batch. Good but not as good as with my 1792. Maybe I'll try it with some caskmates next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom