• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I can't recall going to a show at Howard County......usually go to the Frederick County and Upper Marlboro shows.

And Dulles of course!

I might be able to make it out there on Sunday the 17th.

madmattmd

Aug 17, 2006
    The Frozen North
    It’s not quite the size of the Frederick show (about 2/3) but good vendors. I hope they can fill the spaces Valley Guns had in the past.

I haven’t been able to work the long drive to Upper Marlboro into my schedule, but plan to make it to the November 4-5 show this year.

Matt

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I suspect Sandy Abrams will still be there. "Just Guns" opened up right next door to Sandy's "Valley Guns" shop :lol2: .....and at the last show I attended Sandy was still selling off his "personal" collection......

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    I'll be going. Gonna have a chunk of birthday cash to get rid of!

It'll be my first gun show, any tips/pointers/folks willing to meet up and show me the ropes?

My tip - Wait for the show to come around again I think you might have misread the date of the thread.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    We should organize a Gun Show in Monkey County and invite Anne Coulter just to piss off Liberals......

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    A gun show where hearing protection has to be worn for guest speakers? :D

We could just stand her outside to verbally assault the Liberals in Monkey Co so you would simply "Run the Gauntlet" to get to get inside to the show......

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Oh PLEASE don't bring that crazy a$$ b!tch anywhere near me... I have pretty much abandoned the Democratic party I have followed since I became 18, but I still can't stand Coulter. She's just as bad as Rosie O'Donnel IMHO ;)

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I feel the need for a new Mosin (as if I need one). Maybe they'll have one of the vendors there with tons of them you can pick through, I'll spend two hours doing that. :)

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Do you think the ability to hand-pick one is worth the markup?

Shooter's Discount will probably be there, he always has LOTS of M/N's to sell.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Do you think the ability to hand-pick one is worth the markup?

To me it depends on what they're asking. Sometimes you see the guys there that still have them for around 100 bucks. Since all the Russians do is throw them in crates for shipping and nobody on the supply side including the dealer usually knows or cares enough to pick through them you can occasionally find the diamond in the coal mine. However if it's one of the guys who wants $179.99 for a rifle that he picked up wholesale for 57 bucks I usually won't even stop, just out of principle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom