• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am trying to gauge interest in a hiking as well as camping on the Appalachian Trail where we are allowed to CC our weapons
    I would love to do a long weekend or four days .

Fri till Mon. kind of thing , is there anyone here that would want to hike then camp in Va. or Pa. or anywhere else ??

Next year in the spring .

sbbieshelt

Jun 26, 2009
    Simple Pleasures Farm
    My wife and I would be up for it. We usually do George Washington National Forest and recently Dolly Sods out in Wv. As far as CC with a Pack I don't carry on my waist due to the pack. I wear a front pack that has easy access pockets for those items and map/compass and all the other little things that you need quick and easy access to on the trail

Steve

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My wife and I would be up for it. We usually do George Washington National Forest and recently Dolly Sods out in Wv. As far as CC with a Pack I don't carry on my waist due to the pack. I wear a front pack that has easy access pockets for those items and map/compass and all the other little things that you need quick and easy access to on the trail

Steve

I carry while backpacking with a front small pack that does not interfere with the back unit , it will handle any size handgun .

Steve i am up for it as well maybe we can get some talk going soon and see if a couple more members are up for it .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I'll camp. The knee won't allow me to hike that well.

I love to truck camp or any type of camping roughing it or in style . Maybe we can get a few members together for a truck camping deal .

If we do a campground Blaster i would bring my motor home and live large .;)

I know you were talking about it at some point this year .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I had done a trip a couple years ago with some member(s) on another forum in Oklahoma/Texas and flew there to meet up . We had the best time .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom