• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    The gun grabbers have always been the racists and Nazis.

You cannot oppress black people and Jews without gun control.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    From CNN (yeah I know)
    "Weapon allegations
    According to court documents, in November Lemley ordered a gun part online,
    Lemley and Matthews allegedly purchased some 1,650 rounds of ammunition earlier this month

So that is like two shots in a Texas church, or lots more in a gun free zone? :innocent0

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Hopefully the press keeps this BS up. They are CLEARLY trying to tie the 2a rally to white nationalism. Every person that attends or knows someone that is attending will have a WTF moment. They'll suddenly see how naked the emperor running media is.

It happened to an extent in hoco with redistricting. You had thousands of Indians, asians, middle eastern, and black people called "racist white supremacists" by a bunch of leftists white suburb housewives for opposing redistricting. Now being called a "white supremacist" has lost all venom to those people.

The dems got panicked and turned the heat up on the pot too quick. Looks like a bunch of frogs are on to their plan and ready to jump.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    man there's just so much crap being thrown around. race and racism, antifa, white nationalist, etc etc. we law-abiding gun owners really just want to be left alone, it's as simple as that. focus on putting and keeping violent criminals in jail and crime will decrease, it's that simple.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Every time I see a form requesting "Race" information and one of the choices is "white," I fill in ALL of the options. Bunch of bigots.

That's a pretty good choice scientifically, considering skin color is determined by little more than the types and amounts of melanin in the skin. We all have some, just in varying degrees. If there is a fill-in-the-blank or Other for race I just write "Human Race".

("And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth" - Acts 17:26)

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    The FBI has little credibility now. Makes little sense other than intimidation. Probably arrested themselves.

Besides it is Lobbying.

What do you mean now? Lol
    Their credibility went into the shitter a couple of years ago with their illegal behavior regarding Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    The gun grabbers have always been the racists and Nazis.

You cannot oppress black people and Jews without gun control.

You should try being a jewish black man with a bagel shop in cracker country.

j/k, but if I were, I imagine it wouldn't be much different than it stands now. Most people I meet are just trying to get through their day, pay their bills and put food on the table.

The media profits off of racial tensions when there aren't any. Politicians profit off of racial tensions where they are none.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    man there's just so much crap being thrown around. race and racism, antifa, white nationalist, etc etc. we law-abiding gun owners really just want to be left alone, it's as simple as that. focus on putting and keeping violent criminals in jail and crime will decrease, it's that simple.

THIS. Unfortunately this is the reality we as gun owners face. The Left will demonize, belittle, call us every name in the book and tell any lies they have to in order to achieve their agenda of total disarmament. We need to stop fighting back nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    More details in the WBAL story on it:

https://www.wbal.com/article/431204...uHzR5pmmfh3Gq3s67DRKQ17i6vab-lVa7jxIsWA6f9Sc4

Surveillance camera "near" shooting range, not at. Could have been at the weigh station property, or maybe on a pole on the right of way. Zeke prolly aint happy

William Garfield Bilbrough IV, 19, of Denton, Maryland, is charged with “ transporting and harboring aliens.”
    Funny...does that only work with Canadian aliens?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    seems too convenient to me. To validate the "ban" To me, Dildonious Maximus Black Face and others of his ilk are very afraid of people who defend themselves and pose a "risk to the overlords". Why else would he do this. In red areas, they tell you that you better carry else do not even show up. :P

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    man there's just so much crap being thrown around. race and racism, antifa, white nationalist, etc etc. we law-abiding gun owners really just want to be left alone, it's as simple as that.

"It was not part of their blood,"
    "It came to them very late,"
    "With long arrears to make good,"
    "When the Boomer began to hate."

Attachments

• p5xdrhyiptny.jpg
      p5xdrhyiptny.jpg
      67.4 KB · Views: 387

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads