• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    OhOh!!! Arrested for buying 1500 rounds of ammo! Quick hide!
    More than one round at a time? Must be a multi-barreled EBR. I want some.

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    Richard Preston jr. formally of Elkton is the reason the FBI was investigating those idiots. It's goes back to Charlottesville, Virginia. But some of you likely forgot that in your fervor to dismiss the arrest. Some of you discounted the arrest because YOU don't think it's possible for them to ignite a race war by carrying out violence in Richmond. Guess what it doesn't matter what you think. The only thing that matters is what the arrestees believe and what they were willing to do to accomplish it. That mind set is no different that any other terrorist. Lastly if you think extreme right leaning groups won't use this protest to their advantage the same way Black Bloc and Antifa use left leaning protest to cause chaos in support of their beliefs you are an idiot. You need to go an take a serious look at protest, protest behaviors, and the history behind the action these groups take. They borrow tactics from each other even though there beliefs are at polar opposites.
    Now continue on with your jokes and hot takes.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    In my entire life I have never met an actual white supremacist or a real neo nazi.

Not once.

According to statistics you see on the news roughly 75% of people I interact with daily should be neo nazis. Yet in reality....never. Not one single one.

Isn't that weird?

I'm just lucky, I guess.

I guess you missed the "Shit Show" in Charletsville VA...:lol:

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I am sure Governor blackface, and his rapist Lt Gov are making this a highly charged political event to create a dangerous atmosphere. There are hoping for it. The dont care about the people as a whole.

I will continue to mock the Federal of Incompetence. They seem to only solve plots one of them started. :innocent0

I will trust their leadership when they pass a fullscope poly on their activities. As we know elected/appointed officials have no need for integrity.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    The only thing that matters is what the arrestees believe and what they were willing to do to accomplish it. That mind set is no different that any other terrorist. Lastly if you think extreme right leaning groups won't use this protest to their advantage the same way Black Bloc and Antifa use left leaning protest to cause chaos in support of their beliefs you are an idiot. You need to go an take a serious look at protest, protest behaviors, and the history behind the action these groups take. They borrow tactics from each other even though there beliefs are at polar opposites.
    Now continue on with your jokes and hot takes.

I believe there isn't much difference between left-wing extremists like the Antifa crowd, and right-wing extremist supremacists. There is a population vulnerable to that sort of narcissistic, violently paranoid belief set, and depending on which message gets to them first, they can go hard right or hard left. But they all have the same set of underlying personality disorders.

Last edited:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Lastly if you think extreme right leaning groups won't use this protest to their advantage the same way Black Bloc and Antifa use left leaning protest to cause chaos in support of their beliefs you are an idiot.

Lotsa idiots around, I guess.

I really wasn't the least bit worried about some measurable number of actual neo-Nazi types causing trouble - those clowns are close to mythological these days. The concern was about lefty statists trying to smear the constitutionalists in an effort to shore up their narrative and power grabbing campaign.

wrc

unexpected T_STRING in
    May 31, 2012
    AACO
    The demand for neo-nazis and their ilk far, far exceeds the supply. We've seen another example.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I would think that traveling in the circles I travel in, if Nazis and white supremacists were out there that I’d have come across them. So far in my life...nada.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I heard the White Supremacists formed a labor union and went on strike? Something about Delta Dental having a bilingual support call number. Sounds crazy to me but I haven’t found any of them to get confirmation.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    I would think that traveling in the circles I travel in, if Nazis and white supremacists were out there that I’d have come across them. So far in my life...nada.

White supremacists definitely exist as evidenced by the recent Black church attack in Charleston SC and the Jewish synagogue attack in Pittsburg PA. They're just not as widespread as the leftists would like everyone to believe and aren't just White extremists. If you haven't experienced them it most likely is because you're not the object of their wrath or not one of them.

A certain White Jewish Democratic candidate billionaire and former mayor of New York City thinks that all Blacks should not be allowed to own firearms. Is that not racist? Does him being a Democratic candidate AND paying bribery money to other Democratic candidates make him any less racist?

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Literally... 10 people were shot in Chicago since Saturday. Maybe that’s where the WSGN’s (White Supremacist Gun Nuts) went instead of Richmond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom