• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    WTK Looking for some help from Pa residents

Where are some nice Apartment/Townhomes in the Hanover or Littlestown area.

Thanks for any help!

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    The Merchandiser newspaper is good source. Craigs has some but I've found more in the paper. Hanover folks just old fashioned I guess. I live in the "rougher" part of Hanover and it's not rough at all (near Franklin st.). Feel free to message me if you need to know any more about Hanover. It's badass here!!!!!

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I think you'll have to try hard to end up living in a bad place in Hanover or Littlestown. I know them well. Both are nice.

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    I have to move this spring, definitely now. (roommate's fiancee moved in all the sudden New Years day) I've been looking at places to buy, but it looks like I'll probably have to rent for now. I'm in the same boat as the OP. As in I don't know the areas to look at. I need the south side of Hanover, or at least over the border. As soon as I move I'm throwing a party and buying something MD-naughty from HogSniper. I found it hard to search online and find anything decent.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I have to move this spring, definitely now. (roommate's fiancee moved in all the sudden New Years day) I've been looking at places to buy, but it looks like I'll probably have to rent for now. I'm in the same boat as the OP. As in I don't know the areas to look at. I need the south side of Hanover, or at least over the border. As soon as I move I'm throwing a party and buying something MD-naughty from HogSniper. I found it hard to search online and find anything decent.

It really depends what kind of place you want to rent. If your looking for a modern apartment complex type of community, my family has been very happy with Hanover apartments. It's not quite south Hanover, it's more toward the north end of town near the mall and utz factory, a few lights up from the square.

There is also a small town home community right across the street from Hanover apartments, so you could check out both in one day. The apartments are much more roomy than the 2 story town homes. Which is why we chose the apartments until we find the right home to buy.

If you or the OP decide on Hanover apartments PM me, I'll give you my name as as a referral....I get 200 bucks off rent...x2 is almost enough for another gun!! haha :lol2:

Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    Sgt6402 and Whitey, I see this is from Feb and March. Did either of you guys make the move? I'm thinking about moving to the York area (probably South York, but maybe Hanover) and was wondering, if you did, how you like it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom