• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    How can I have an inferiority complex according to you, and be called a narcissist by others on here. Almost reminds me of being called a flaming conservative on a cycling board and a flaming liberal on here. You'll need to get together and figure this stuff out.

I am actually sitting here laughing and smiling. I think you are the first person to ever think I have an inferiority complex. Do you really think I care that I did not make your list, when I don't even care about your list or the manner in which you started this entire thread? Plus, I view things in a manner of quality, not quantity. Who knows, your 11,000 posts might have more quality than my 18,000. Doubtful, but possible.

You will most likely not see me in Annapolis on the 25th or the 27th, because as of right now I am not planning on being there. Things might change, and they might not. Right now, I am counting on you to make one heck of a speech with the three (3) minutes you are allotted and to have one heck of a presence on the sidewalk in Annapolis to save the 2nd Amendment in Maryland for all of us. No pressure though, because I know it is one heck of a tough fight.

Continue on with your...............................

Could care less what you think and whom you think it about. You are the one who felt the need to address this thread, so you obviously have some sort of issue. How deep that issue is rooted, well, that is on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Could care less what you think and whom you think it about. You are the one who felt the need to address this thread, so you obviously have some sort of issue. How deep that issue is rooted, well, that is on you.

If you did not care, you would not be replying. lol

Is your arm long enough to pat yourself on the back?

Plus, why do you have so few posts? With your level of wisdom and intelligence, you should be on here more often leading the charge and getting others to follow you. Alas, with merely 11,000 posts over less than 9 years, how can you be viewed as a leader or a heavy hitter.

Come on now, get your post count up so you can make the selection on your very own list that you started.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

Plus, why do you have so few posts? With your level of wisdom and intelligence, you should be on here more often leading the charge and getting others to follow you. Alas, with merely 11,000 posts over less than 9 years, how can you be viewed as a leader or a heavy hitter.

Come on now, get your post count up so you can make the selection on your very own list that you started.

Uh, ok. Thanks for your insight. Hopefully you can get the word out for others to show up in Annapolis since you don’t intend to be there. I’m sure it’s for good reason and I wish you the best.

tangent

Feb 28, 2013
    I Got to thinking. We have a lot of members who post here in this forum very, very frequently.

I know many are quite active, besides behind their keyboard, but I wanted to see who the most active members are here.

Will ALL of you be in Annapolis on the 25th and 27th?

I know I will barring illness or an emergency. I hope you will ALL be there, too!!!

Here are all of the members with OVER 20,000 posts. Incredible!!!!

Norton, 85,000 posts of ban hammering treachery!!!

With nearly 80,000 posts!!!!! We have MR. H. Cash in some of those posts for a ticket to Naptown!!!

Roaddawg, you're approaching 60,000 posts, see you again in Annapolis?

Swinkour, 44,000+ posts earns you a first row seat in both the house and senate judiciary/judicial committees!!!

Clandestine, this hits your side gig directly. Your 33,000+ posts can go to good use this year. Hope you can arrange to be there.

JoppaJ, 32,000+ posts and still counting. It's now or never.

Blaster229, on the precipice of 30,000 posts. How about posting your 30,000th while in a committee hearing?

j_h_smith, 26,000 posts. You make the cut!!!

lx1x, 25,000+ posts worth of 2A fighting energy. We need it and MORE!!!

K31, 25,000+ posts. Have you ever been to Chick n Ruth's? lol

tearatos, 25,000+ posts and no need for Rogaine. I know yo will be in our ranks!!!

BradMacc82, nearing the 25,000 post mark. This is nothing to sneeze at. Bring the heat in 2 weeks, PLEASE!!!!

iH8DemLibz, over 24,000 posts and I am sure you have more waiting. Plenty of "Libz" to direct your H8 towards in Annapolis.

outrider58, just crested the 24,000 mark. Congrats!! Now, onto the infringers in Naptown!!!

Jim12, approaching 24,000 posts. Nice.

Sling_Blade 23,000+ and still truckin'!!! Would love to see you again. We need your passion!!!

Half-cocked, 23,000+ posts. Which bill is especially upsetting to you?

smokey0118, 22,000+ posts in addition to making Frosh cringe in 2013. Ready for it again?

DC-W, 21,000+ posts in addition to your tireless work with MSI. See you there!!!

DaemonAssassin, almost at 21,000. Can you bring some noobs?

Zoostation, 20,000+ posts of supervisory goodness. Bring the heat and put the legislators in their place!!!

gprimr1, 20,000+posts. How many more you have in you?

Rack&Roll, 20,000+ cancer fighting posts. Fighting the terrorists while continuing your fight against cancer. Incredible and I will see you soon!!!

Why AWESOME! Thanks to the roadmap to the activists! Not like they were not already known We will be sure to sent SWAT teams with battery rams to each and every addy at 3am on the 25th. I'm sure the left will also appreciate the info on who to stalk. IDIOT! /DRIPPING_SARCASM!

Sorry, but real brain dead post!

Do you get that you just gave the enemy useful info?

BRAINFART?

GERRRRR!!!!!

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Damn, I'm slacking in my post count , I'm behind Fabs .

But insider humor aside , everyone ( whom is otherwise disposed to participate in the Hearing process , at whatever level of participation suits their philosophical beliefs ) is encouraged to do so whether they are posting junkies, prefer to mainly read, are taking a periodic step back, or a newcomer .

On the rare occasion I peek at my post count, I stop posting for a while. :o

Though I understand the OP's intentions with this thread, I also understand the lip-curling coming from some of the respondents.

As for me, I've missed a few days of work this month. If I happen to be idle on the 25th, I may just make my way over to Annapolis. Otherwise, I will need to work.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I don't think the OP meant any harm , I certainly did not take it that way . Work does come first just because , but I am hoping I will at least show support for the cause .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I rarely look at my total post count . Since I do frequently use the statistics feature to check back if any of the threads I posted have recent activity , I frequently see my posts per day stat . If I see it creeping up too much, I try to either restrain myself, or pace my logging in .

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    It may be a little rough calling out names .... sorry Tim.

I'm pretty sure I'll be there but my thoughts are that for every 100 of us on the street one soccer mom can swing the vote. How can we be active in having the bills adjusted but that did not work with limiting 1302 since yes even a bag lady can talk a LEO into asking for a flag to be thrown on someone. Going to be a rough year, we need sheriffs to read the Constitution and adhere to it like in other states TX, NM, WA. The energy used in this thread should be put towards what to do if these bills pass ...this is sanctuary MD. Is this an unusual train of thought?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

And the award for being butthurt without being called out in a callout thread goes to.....

Why AWESOME! Thanks to the roadmap to the activists! Not like they were not already known We will be sure to sent SWAT teams with battery rams to each and every addy at 3am on the 25th. I'm sure the left will also appreciate the info on who to stalk. IDIOT! /DRIPPING_SARCASM!

Sorry, but real brain dead post!

Do you get that you just gave the enemy useful info?

BRAINFART?

GERRRRR!!!!!

And the most unintelligible post nominee right here. Didn't understand any of it but you brought the passion.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Nothing like "publicly shaming" people. How did you know the names of those you listed WEREN'T coming out? You didn't. Hell, maybe every one of us were coming out, but now don't want to because of this sophomoric, cheerleading "Nudge".

Congrats, you tried to rally a WHOPPING 23 people. Post counts are just numbers, they don't determine the quality of posts. Hell, half mine are drunken, bashing, ban camp rants. Compared to someone with a shit ton less with actual meaning,caring and concern for all issues2A. Why don't you identify those people and force their hand.
    How about people who feel like their voice won't be heard over the roar of the MGA just sitting their playing words with friends or facebooking during testimonies? Should they go and fake their enthusiasm?
    You know what would have worked best? A simple " I hope those of you who might be lazy to come out, and haven't in the past, try your best to come out this time because the issues sure could use the support this time."

What's that saying about attracting more bees with honey?

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    But insider humor aside , everyone ( whom is otherwise disposed to participate in the Hearing process , at whatever level of participation suits their philosophical beliefs ) is encouraged to do so whether they are posting junkies, prefer to mainly read, are taking a periodic step back, or a newcomer .

Truth ^^^

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    The past two weeks or two on these boards have been sickening. Never seen this much ridiculous in-fighting and BS. We defeat ourselves.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    And the award for being butthurt without being called out in a callout thread goes to.....

And the most unintelligible post nominee right here. Didn't understand any of it but you brought the passion.

I did not know awards would be given out , I would have tried harder . :lol2:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I'll be there on the 25th or 27th depending on what day work allows me to take off. I can't do both.

I'll be there to speak for myself and my children. It's not a social event for me. I have no reservations about speaking, but I won't be wearing a nametag.

To be frank, there are many people here I simply don't wish to be around other associated with, no matter the cause.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I'll be there on the 25th or 27th depending on what day work allows me to take off. I can't do both.

I'll be there to speak for myself and my children. It's not a social event for me. I have no reservations about speaking, but I won't be wearing a nametag.

To be frank, there are many people here I simply don't wish to be around other associated with, no matter the cause.

:innocent0The feeling is very mutual .:innocent0:rolleyes:

Just so we can make sure you don't erase this history . :thumbsup:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

...and in the running for snarky post of the week (it is only Tuesday)...

Nice work Stovepipe. Very productive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom