• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Hey! The Mayor needs surveillance because at any minute violence could erupt and then he can immediately respond by calling the police and telling them to let the citizens blow off steam.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I didn't read every post... but the pilot of one of those planes may have... just sayin'...

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    Hey! The Mayor needs surveillance because at any minute violence could erupt and then he can immediately respond by calling the police and telling them to let the citizens blow off steam.

Come on, nobody said let them "BLOW OFF STEAM" the Quote is "Give them Room to DESTROY"

wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    ya see, the thing is me being watched has absolutely no impact on my daily life. I carry a phone, I use the internet, I have debit/credit, all of which is most certainly tracked. So since being tracked doesnt really do anything there is no point to do anything. do I like it? not at all, but it is a fact of life at this point. You are being tracked by things way more invasive than some airplanes or drones. None of it makes any real difference to you or your rights. It does not prevent you from doing anything. It does not limit you. Comparing something passive like surveillance to gun control is absurd.

Well you see what you’re saying in a sense is right, but gun control and surveillance is most definitely tied together, there is no society that is being surveilled at the highest level that doesn’t become dictatorial and tyrannical you need one to compliment the other. I seen it with my own eyes in modern time, with my in the UK before the coupe on individuals rights. Most people who live in a highly surveilled societies believe big brother will look out for their best interests and other than actual individuals who are specifically for to 2A really don’t see the need for a firearms become the majority and easily hand over their god giving rights.

People believing privacy and any right doesn’t go hand and hand are sadly mistaken.

onedash

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2016
    Calvert County
    Pretty sure I just saw an article that DJI is providing 3 drones to Calvert county to fight Covid19. I didn't even open it. Im sick of this stupid virus and daily press conferences. Time to open everything back up and leave the elderly home till summer.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    The Fourth Circuit ruled in favor of community advocates challenging the city of Baltimore’s Aerial Investigation Research program, which used planes with high-tech cameras to track movements related to serious crimes. The city is not continuing with the program, but it cannot use any of the data it had collected because accessing the data is a search and its “warrantless operation” violates the Fourth Amendment.
    https://www.courthousenews.com/spy-plane/
    https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/spyingprogram.pdf

Speedfreak

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 16, 2021
    The warning signs here are "privately funded" surveillance which is worse than government surveillance as there is even less oversight. The organization funding this surveillance is Arnold Ventures, which in my opinion is a far left group that is no friend to the police. https://www.arnoldventures.org/

Too much intrusion in our lives is being funded by the likes of George Soros, Zuckerberg and Bill Gates. Arnold Ventures also plays these same games and I wouldn't doubt if they are funding city politicians to look the other way.

I can easily see this surveillance being used to justify defunding police departments. Also imagine this kind of surveillance during the next idiotic Covid lockdown as it's likely going to happen. With these systems, abusive mayors and governors can be instantaneous overlords. This will give them the ability to control people on the streets, know who's having church service and what bars or businesses are staying open.

This program just screams government abuse funded by corrupt globalists.

Last edited:

Sylvester The Cat

Jun 18, 2021
    I thought this program was ended because the city council didn't like that it made it difficult for their constituents to commit crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom