• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Very nice post! It must have taken you hours to compile this. Very enjoyable.
    You need to spend more time at the range (less time on the computer).

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    Very nice post! It must have taken you hours to compile this. Very enjoyable.
    You need to spend more time at the range (less time on the computer).

Thanks brother and don’t I know it! Feeding the beast reconciles my time behind the trigger. I have a decent store for some good practice. Really need to start reloading. Just that little money factor at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Envious! Anyone know how recent production stacks up to their older models?

In terms of Shiloh’s? I’ve frankly never heard a bad report. Not to say there may not be some. This is a 2010’s production. Not solid on the year. Can’t be too old though. Fella I bought it from only got to shoot it 200 times before his arthritis took 45-70 out of his rotation.

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    In terms of Shiloh’s? I’ve frankly never heard a bad report. Not to say there may not be some. This is a 2010’s production. Not solid on the year. Can’t be too old though. Fella I bought it from only got to shoot it 200 times before his arthritis took 45-70 out of his rotation.

Shilohs are very well build and accurate rifles. 4570 and I recently shot our 40-70's out to a 1000 yards. With 10x hits and 4570 hit the target 8 outta of 10 times in high winds. They are all hand build and worth every dime.

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Shilohs are very well build and accurate rifles. 4570 and I recently shot our 40-70's out to a 1000 yards. With 10x hits and 4570 hit the target 8 outta of 10 times in high winds. They are all hand build and worth every dime.

Bingo!

I actually let loose five nice firearms to get the scratch to buy this Sharps. I have zero regret either! It’s a rare chance that someone reaches out to YOU and offers one for sale. Let alone finding an in stock or secondhand online. If the right thing comes along, make it happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom