• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I hope you are right. But CNN stages these things. They can even make Hillary look good.

They'll probably have Donna Brazile slip the anti's an advance town hall outline with moderator questions, but pipe Jimi Hendrix into Dana Loesch's earpiece and flash a strobe in her face. :rolleyes:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    If Dana and Colion would just call L.E. a bunch of racists who love shooting Black folks and concede a Bump Stock Ban is a good thing it would be a good dialogue.

Oh wait...

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Too bad they can’t get the paid child actor who’s dad is retired FBI on also. You know, the one that graduated H.S. in 2015 in California and is now a student at Parkland. Hope she clarifies, to everyone, how much the NRA donated to ALL politicians last year. Seen people on FOX claiming $20 million.

That kid is going to be part of it. He's CNN's biggest star right now.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dana can handle her own. CNN has no idea what they have done.
    I think it is a mistake.
    Even if she wins on logic she will lose on the emotional level which most public opinion lives.

NRA school be saying NOTHING about parkland, parkland students except issuing written statements saying we fully understand your passion, and we to propose the following...."

on live TV this will be framed by CNN as a debate between a bully and children who don't want to be murdered.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    It's a shaming, angry, scolding session. A setup. With an obviously biased, selected audience, chanting to Rubio, "Vote him out."

More like a WWF event than a town hall.

Audience booing Rubio's explanation about different firearms and the law.

Unhelpful.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Somebody watch this and give me a summary. I watched too much CNN and MSNBC today.

I can't scream "It's not the gun." anymore . It's not the gun.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Nelson talking about improving background checks. Talking about the Pulse Nightclub. A throughout background would have prevented the purchase of a gun. Nelson insulting the governor for not showing. Also recommending posted deputies. Nelson now talking about how pro 2A he is, but AK and AR aren't for hunting they are for killing. WTF? I don't hunt, but I'm pretty sure you kill the game before you eat it.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I give Rubio a lot of credit for trying to confront the crowd, but it’s difficult to watch. I’m going to try and see this through. Bill Nelson is trying my patience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom