I’m done being unarmed in Baltimore. Watch these videos!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Hunting in packs like the animals they are. Situational awareness really helps, keep your head on swivel, no hoods, and keep something in your hands (knife/stick/mace/firearm). Bear spray would be fun for non lethal defense. Chris

Bourbonstamps

Dec 23, 2015
    Or, you could just avoid going to Balmer.

That’s the plan. I have to work there but I’m going straight from my office back to the county. Not doing anything else in the city and especially not being caught there at night

Bourbonstamps

Dec 23, 2015
    Hunting in packs like the animals they are. Situational awareness really helps, keep your head on swivel, no hoods, and keep something in your hands (knife/stick/mace/firearm). Bear spray would be fun for non lethal defense. Chris

I like the bear spray idea

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater

And that's about all we could legally do. Wonder what would happen if we robbed the robbers after they were down? Would that be a hate crime? :innocent0

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    Never go to Baltimore any more. Love watching the ballgames there, but stopped going years ago. Not going to spend any money in a city that will not allow law enforcement to defeat the criminals. Same for Philly and Providence, RI.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Never go to Baltimore any more. Love watching the ballgames there, but stopped going years ago. Not going to spend any money in a city that will not allow law enforcement to defeat the criminals. Same for Philly and Providence, RI.

Well, sometimes people have to go into the city. What then?

cowboy321

Apr 21, 2009
    Sad that we have to beg our government to allow us the privilege of defending ourselves.

I know a guy who carries a wad of dollar bills. Leave your Rolex at home if walking around Balt.. A close range gun fight with several armed adversaries has some downsides if everyone is blasting away with high capacity magazines. Good luck getting a license to carry in Md.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    MD...go unarmed or break the law to defend yourself. Unless you're an armed criminal, then it's a slap on the wrist if caught.

Maybe more sensitivity training for cops will help.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    Baltimore could use a few Bernie Goetzes.

It’s just a matter of time before it happens. It sickens me to listen to the Uber liberals that live here excuse away the criminal behavior of these thugs. They truly live in fantasy land.

However, there is a growing chorus of white middle class folks—some conservative, but most aren’t—that are fed up with the unmitigated violence being wrought by a small segment of youths. Many are resolving to protect themselves at any cost, even if it means that they themselves are becoming lawbreakers.

There is a Bernie Goetz somewhere among them.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    "Goetzes and Kerseys" - said the same thing the other night. The problem will never be solved until the Mayor, City Council, and State's Attorney decide to stop making excuses for their people and actually fight crime with stiffer penalties, no plea bargains, and support for the line officers out there fighting the war everyday and very often fighting the same punks because some do-gooder judge let them back on the streets. The cops are the good guys, the hoodies traveling in packs and attacking people like wild dogs are the bad guys, it's just that simple. I can't believe Mosby mentioned Freddie Gray in an interview the other day - she lost that witch hunt, justice served, move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom