• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Picked up a Vortex monocular for half price shipped free w/o tax.
    Thanks OP.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Both of my orders went through, with a confirmation email in my inbox :innocent0

Fishing tackle makes great spring birthday presents :D

Yup, I can remember many a good deal with a confirmation number and sometimes even a shipping "label" being sent only to receive a cancellation notice shortly thereafter. I'm not saying they'll all get cancelled, but it wouldn't surprise me if some do.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I'm just waiting for all the butthurt when the deluge of cancelled orders hits :lol2:

I don't think anyone has delusions that this is a sure thing. Every company's website gets issues like this, and their right to cancel is almost definitely in fine print somewhere.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I don't think anyone has delusions that this is a sure thing. Every company's website gets issues like this, and their right to cancel is almost definitely in fine print somewhere.

Happened to me on Amazon once. Bark River knives were listed stupid cheap and I bought 2 of them. I shortly got an email back stating that it was a mistake and never got the knives.

If this one is real it would be great to get all of the crap I ordered for less than $20.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    How many are Good Sam members? ($25 OFF FOR CURRENT GOOD SAM MEMBERS ONLY. MEMBERSHIP VALIDATED AFTER CHECKOUT)

I was just ready to post the same thing. the "goodsam" discount is for members only. I'll have to wait until I get home to get the membership number.

carpentermatt

Feb 9, 2009
    I called customer service and they said that only one order per person would be honored, all other orders would be canceled.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    ok, what is this below, got this during my last attempted order. i signed up for the emails but don't have a "good sam" account.

$25 OFF FOR CURRENT GOOD SAM MEMBERS ONLY. MEMBERSHIP VALIDATED AFTER CHECKOUT

never mind, already discovered above...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom