• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I was watching the Alabama vs LSU game last night at a friends house and there was a commercial that came on about 10pm. It started with a man and a women shooting silhouette targets at an indoor range. There were a lot of I was in another room and couldn’t hear the commercial but it caught my eye. At the end if the commercial I remember big bold words “Don’t vote for Pelosi”.

Anyone else see it and could give me the gist. I tried to search online.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    It's a guy running in the first district. Forget his name, since I'm not in that district. He's ex-military and Dem, running against Andy Harris. All this from my bad memory...stay tuned for all of that to be wrong.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Ok thanks. Im glad I asked. I thought it might have been a national ad since the game was on ABC. Also got “Don’t and Won’t” mixed up at the end there.

Very tricky indeed.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    I was watching the Alabama vs LSU game last night at a friends house and there was a commercial that came on about 10pm. It started with a man and a women shooting silhouette targets at an indoor range. There were a lot of I was in another room and couldn’t hear the commercial but it caught my eye. At the end if the commercial I remember big bold words “Don’t vote for Pelosi”.

Anyone else see it and could give me the gist. I tried to search online.
    His ads have been running on WBAL tv during the 5am to7am early news for a few weeks now.
    He's a Democrat trying to take Andy Harris' seat ( one of the few if not only R in the House of representatives from Md.) by acting pro gun, a little disingenuous to say he won't vote for Pelosi. If elected the junior D will do what the party tells him.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    His ads have been running on WBAL tv during the 5am to7am early news for a few weeks now.

He's a Democrat trying to take Andy Harris' seat ( one of the few if not only R in the House of representatives from Md.) by acting pro gun, a little disingenuous to say he won't vote for Pelosi. If elected the junior D will do what the party tells him.

I watched the ad again and I noticed they didn’t show his target.

Maybe he’s a really bad shot....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I mentioned his ad in another thread. I think it's really the textbook definition of desperation.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    Plus he is fully endorsed by Mom's Demand Action. Even received some "Gun Sense" award from them.

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    My wife got excited about this ad. I explained what "universal" background checks mean. She said "but he's at a gun range!" I asked her if he talked about his stand on guns in the ad.

After watching it again, her mouth dropped open and declared "that's dishonest!"

I used someone's signature from here "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention"

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    And I found out that Wayne Gilchrest has endorsed him. I started my voting career as an R. Looked around for a few years and switched to Libertarian. When it came time for Gilchrest to run again, I went back to R to primary him out.

IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    I'm one of them. Fairly common.
    I shoot rifle/shotgun left handed because I have to - or wear an eye patch - or close my right eye and then my left eye starts to water. But I shoot a pistol right handed and line up the sights with my left eye. Both eyes open. Works fine for me - but it's not like I have a choice.

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    I watched the ad again and I noticed they didn’t show his target.

Maybe he’s a really bad shot....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they imply she was the better shot. That’s why she’s smiling and nodding while he shakes his head.

I found the commercial sickening when I saw it. Dishonest and intentionally misleading because they think voters are dumb.

sundaeman

MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    I think he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. If he wins conservatives will have NO representation in DC at all

Something hit the Mrs and I as off, so we checked his website. Apparently he's for "common sense" gun laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom