Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > School of the American Rifle

Notices

Old January 10th, 2019, 09:35 PM   #1
ToolAA

Intro to 3D Printing Class (Hosted by SOTAR)

There will be a second Into to 3D Printing class on March 2nd from 10am-2pm. This class is being hosted at the SOTAR training room. BIG Thank you Chad.

The reason for this second class is that there were a few members who registered and paid for the first class but had some last minute conflicts. Iíve reached out to those members already in advance of this message and a few have signed up for this class. However Chadís training room can host 8-10 students so we have room for 6 more attendees.

This class will cover pretty much everything the first class covered, however Migraineman and Jr. MM will not be able to co-teach this one as they will be out of town. For more information about the general class details, check out the origional thread HERE.

I do think in this much smaller setting we be able to cover a few more topics in more detail should the attendees have an interest in persuing any topics deeper.

The cost will be the same $15 to cover a meal and the class supplies.

For those who are interested and would like to register please PM me as soon as possible. If we do not get enough participation it may not make much sense to hold the class.

If you have any questions about the class, feel free to simply reply to this thread and weíll be happy to answer them.

Once the class is full Chad and/or I will be sending out PMís to the attendees with instructions.

Thanks for your interest Iím looking forward to doing tihs again for those of you who missed the first one.

John

Honorable people with a good work ethic and strong character have shaped our communities and nation more so than presidents and congressmen. The crisis of character we see in our political leaders is a symptom of our nation's sickness not the cause for the disease.
ToolAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2019, 04:34 PM   #2
ToolAA

Posted this late yesterday. Bump for those getting off work.

Honorable people with a good work ethic and strong character have shaped our communities and nation more so than presidents and congressmen. The crisis of character we see in our political leaders is a symptom of our nation's sickness not the cause for the disease.
Old January 11th, 2019, 09:30 PM   #3
clandestine
AR15 Technical Instructor

I'm happy to do this.

For those reading, Im just hosting the class site, so don't send me payments.
clandestine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2019, 09:41 PM   #4
babalou

And people need to go due to the first one being very valuable.
babalou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 06:27 AM   #5
ToolAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by babalou View Post
And people need to go due to the first one being very valuable.

Thanks for the compliment. I think this class being much smaller should allow for more Q&A time.

Old January 13th, 2019, 10:38 AM   #6
ToolAA

Sunday Bump 4 spots left.

Iíve pretty much gotten responses from everyone who had to miss the first class.

If you are interested Post here or PM me. Iíd like to get this filled up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old January 17th, 2019, 02:35 PM   #7
ToolAA

Mid day bump. Still 4 spots left. I would really like to have 3-4 more attendees.

Old January 20th, 2019, 01:28 PM   #8
ToolAA

Sunday bump lets fill this up.

Old January 20th, 2019, 03:52 PM   #9
Engine4

Anyone else going from Carroll county?
Engine4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2019, 04:04 PM   #10
clandestine
AR15 Technical Instructor

Each student can bring one AR and I'll do a free inspection.
clandestine is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > School of the American Rifle