• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmt476

Jan 16, 2013
    Hey guys, I'm looking to possibly get a second puppy. I'm looking into Cane Corsos and considering other Mastiffs. Does anyone on here have anyone in mind who I could posssibly get in touch with?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    We got our Malinois from an English Mastiff breeder in Fairmont, WV who seemed to have some very nice dogs. I don't know much about the mastiff breeds but will go look up the breeder's name if it helps you. It was an older couple on a farm, not a mill.

Tankfixr

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Harford County
    Wow, looking for some heavy duty material there.

My advise is to research different breeders reviews. This is one time that the net can be your friend. Folks that have been screwed by a breeder have no problems bashing the hell out of them on different forums.

More importantly, there is a joint show being held by the ABA, AMA, and ABRA (Bully/Molloser breeds) June 2-3 in Easton, MD http://www.ababulldogs.com/shows.html

Cruze the show and talk to the different breeders and handlers with any questions. You'll find most are friendly and more than willing to talk about their dogs. You may run into a few Prima Donnas, but that's life.

Get a good idea of what you are getting into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom