• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    18 oz is pretty lightweight. If street price runs $600 or less, I'd be interested in checking it out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that $600 msrp is with sig night sights (equivalent cost on a glock stock sights would be $80 to $100 more). Also keep in mind on the other hand, sig mags tend to be spendy. Likely this will go at $550 street to start and $500 to $525 six months out depending on demand

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Real question is how we get this on Md roster ASAP? Can a DC resident do that? Would i send to a MD FFL for purpose of having him submit it and then have him send it to DC FFL after md authorities are done? would gun be in limbo for three or four months? Is easier for a Md resident to do it?

or does sig tend to sent theirs to Maryland fast? I;m not confident of that, I dont see though the rosters being a priority in carry gun for the makers (see delay on shield 2.0) since the roster states are "may issue" and hence a very tiny market for carry guns. They may sell 30 of these in Va for every one they sell in Md.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Ooooh, I get it. So you carry this 365 days of the year!!! Sig marketing is always a guaranteed eyeroll.
    I'm guessing that it won't be part of the current Microsoft Office suite ...

office-apps.png

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    At least they beveled the front of frame to match slide. Glock couldn't be bothered with such detail.

That's pretty amazing. I can't believe it holds 10rnds, it looks the same size as a shield. Certainly smaller than my HKP2000sk

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    I'll be interested in checking it out. Pretty good write up here.

http://soldiersystems.net/2018/01/08/introducing-the-sig-sauer-p365/

Nice to see that Sig is raising the bar on the drop testing standards.
    Testing
    Based on their experience with the P320, SIG developed an entirely new, enhanced drop test protocol for duty handguns. They dropped the P365, 574 times in 26 orientations as well as five drops at 6 feet on concrete.

For those of you are wondering if this new test protocol is going to be retroactive to older pistol models, it isn’t. However, any new models will be subjected to this protocol during development.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I don’t get all the affection for striker fired pistols. I’d much rather have a DA/SA.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    "TRIGGER TYPE: Standard"

...when your marketing department is staffed by 18-year-old Starbucks baristas.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Probably just me but the look of most sig triggers bug me, aesthetically looks like a trigger I would expect to see used several decades ago.
    Really wish CZ would make a sub compact single stack this year (P10SC ?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom