• Screenshot_20181030-201848_Messages.jpeg
      Screenshot_20181030-201848_Messages.jpeg
      27.9 KB · Views: 579
    Last edited:

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Deleted for watercooler

I've gotten text spam from Klausmeier and Olszewski both this week. Your cell carrier should have a way to report text spam. If you're on AT&T, you forward a copy of the text to 7726. They will then text you back asking for the number the text came from, and you send them that.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Interesting email today. I wonder where they got "Democrat" as my last name? Maybe they bought a Democratic registration list?

Greg Democrat, this is urgent.

With less than a week until Election Day, polling shows that our race is still tight. Brian Frosh is weak, and our message is resonating.

We need to blanket the state with our new ad — “Mothers” — between now and next Tuesday. It’s a powerful message, and it contrasts sharply with Frosh’s focus on politics.

We need to raise $80,000 by the end of the week to make this happen.

This is our final push. Can you help us?

DONATE NOW
    Whatever you’re able to contribute in these final days could make the difference in this election. Will you please consider chipping in?

We’ve ran the strongest campaign that any Republican ever has for Attorney General in Maryland. We’re actually in a position to win! We just have to cross the finish line.

I’d really appreciate if you could help us do that.

Warm regards,

Craig Wolf

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Had several errands to run today, which took me through several parts of Bethesda. We must have had a bad breakout of extremely small tornados last night, because I keep coming across clusters of candidate signs and only the Wolf signs seem to be blown down. By wind, of course. Have fixed, re-planted six of them this morning.

Attachments

• C7D3C62F-BFE2-43DB-90F4-DE7F983439A8.jpg
      C7D3C62F-BFE2-43DB-90F4-DE7F983439A8.jpg
      167 KB · Views: 406

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    I've gotten text spam from Klausmeier and Olszewski both this week. Your cell carrier should have a way to report text spam. If you're on AT&T, you forward a copy of the text to 7726. They will then text you back asking for the number the text came from, and you send them that.

Unfortunately, politics are specifically exempted from the telemarketing regulations issued by the FTC and FCC. Neither organization will do anything to combat these tactics.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Unfortunately, politics are specifically exempted from the telemarketing regulations issued by the FTC and FCC. Neither organization will do anything to combat these tactics.

Yep, the politicians made sure to carve out an exemption for themselves when they passed that law. Funny how that works.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I own the domain froshwatch.com, I tried to offer it to Craig Wolf over the summer. He turned it down.

I was actually disappointed. Not only because I want to get rid of that domain but I felt that it was a great tool for him.

Mr H

Banana'd
    OK... it's worse than I thought...

The ad states that Froshie-Poo (yes, I know that's redundant) has hired a Bloomberg lawyer to handle an environmental suit against the Trump Administration.

Attorneys General from around the country have asked billionaire activist Michael Bloomberg to provide them with privately hired ‘special prosecutors’, to pursue Mr. Bloomberg’s radical environmental agenda out of our states’ top law enforcement offices.

ClimateLitigationWatch.org for more info

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

The ad states that Froshie-Poo (yes, I know that's redundant) has hired a Bloomberg lawyer to handle an environmental suit against the Trump Administration.

Bloomberg contributes to his and his compatriots' campaigns, they hire his lawyers using state money?

Isn't that a variation of what they do in Baltimore?

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Must be doing it “Pro Bono”. From what I understand Froshole has exceeded his budget.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Must be doing it “Pro Bono”. From what I understand Froshole has exceeded his budget.

If that's true and he's busted his office budget, Craig Wolf ought to know that and drive it home at tomorrow night's debate.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Why not to the people who were actually damaged --the VW buyers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom