• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Some more negative signage out there in AACo...

"WastefulWes.com" signs, presumably from Ann Leitess and/or her confederates.

Yep. In addition to the Wasteful sign she put her own next to a Hogan sign at the intersection of Edwin Raynor / Magothy Bridge. Pretty pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Not an AA Co thing, per se... But it answers a question.

I was over in the Lanham area today, and the stretch of 450 near MLK is strewn with signs "Vote for the Democrats" a d "Stop Trump".

I finally got a good look at the new version, and it turns out those are paid for by Brother Elijah Milkdud, too.

They have been showing up in College Park and along the US RT 1 corridor as well.

Wouldn't it be cool to plant a "Democrats for Hogan" sign next to each of them.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Well, negative ads aren't always a tell-tale sign of things. He may be trying to discredit his opponents the best way he thinks he knows how! I'd like to know how much money he and the others have at their disposal!

According to his Campaign report filed on 8/21, he has $48,620.57 in his account, with a $16,000 loan outstanding. So figure $32,000 and change.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Since Fr*sh considers it to be the MD AG's primary duty to stop Trump, those signs play into his understated campaign without naming him. Maybe he and his like-minded supporters are behind them.

PSYOP.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Are they the ones which say "Stop Trump, Save America, Vote Democratic" or something like that? Yeah, Ive seen them! I hate to have to say it, but PG is probably a lost cause outside of the Senate race in 27 as well as 27B where we have FIGHTING chance! 21 might be do-able, but I doubt it!

Fighting chance or not, each and every incumbent needs to have competition, if for no other reason than to make them spend money so they cannot share it with another campaign that might be in need.

(Just my opinion)

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Since Fr*sh considers it to be the MD AG's primary duty to stop Trump, those signs play into his understated campaign without naming him. Maybe he and his like-minded supporters are behind them.

PSYOP.

Nope, paid for by Congressman Elijah Cummings.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited:

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Oh. Who's distributing and placing them outside of Cummings' district? Cummings' campaign?

Since Cummings isn't running for re-election, I am guessing the State Democratic party is passing them out to the County Central committees to put out.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    District 30 Senate: Attention! Open seat to replace retired Sen Astle.

__X__ Ron George (Republican)

_____ Sarah Elfreth (Democrat) Anti-2A

Elfreth campaign signs are popping up all over A.A. So. County, and she just got the liberal newspaper endorsement. They're making a big push at the end here to get her in. She's a newcomer, but they call her a "rising star." Where have we heard that before?

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    District 30 Senate: Attention! Open seat to replace retired Sen Astle.

__X__ Ron George (Republican)

_____ Sarah Elfreth (Democrat) Anti-2A

Elfreth campaign signs are popping up all over A.A. So. County, and she just got the liberal newspaper endorsement. They're making a big push at the end here to get her in. She's a newcomer, but they call her a "rising star." Where have we heard that before?

Which paper was that? Are those signs in yards or just on the side of roads?

If I was a GOP strategist, I'd put this race at the top of my list (Besides 30A, 32, 42 and 3). Something else to consider: if you find yourself in minority or 'progressive' communities or circles, or know people who can NOT bring themselves to vote for Ron, PLEASE direct them to Chris Wallace! IOW ANYBODY BUT ELFRETH!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I put this out there earlier in the thread. If anyone has info, please put it here. (Or PM me, if you don't want to go on record. Information received privately will be kept private, unless the sender OK's anonymous distribution.)

I have 7 choices for Circuit Court judges, but I know nothing about any of them.

Bonifant, Cho, Cummins, Dwyer, Hessler, Lease and Schweitzer.

Anyone have info?

hotdog

Dec 8, 2014
    Harford County
    DISTRICT 7 (eastern Baltimore County, northwestern Harford County): This district has been a Republican stronghold since its creation a decade ago and seems likely to remain so. All incumbents were re-elected (Sen. J.B. Jennings; Dels. Impallaria and Szeliga) and Lauren Arikan will join them on the GOP ticket! JB's challenger is hostile as are the two Democratic Delegate candidates; don't know about the Green candidate. I predict easy wins for us here.

HARFORD COUNTY: Vote for Tom Ashwell for Circuit Court Judge.

We are all set in District 7! All I need is to cast my vote. Thanks Klutch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    Ed Reilly

I just got an email from Everytown for Gun Safety listing Ed Reilly as one of their choices--since he has "pledged to vote on the side of gun safety." What's up with that? He was the only Republican on their list.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    I just got an email from Everytown for Gun Safety listing Ed Reilly as one of their choices--since he has "pledged to vote on the side of gun safety." What's up with that? He was the only Republican on their list.

I thought both Bob Flanagan (in 9A) and Bill Folden (in 3B) also made that list! Not that I'm happy with it (far from it); it's just that the alternatives are far worse!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom