• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Are you still interested in being supportive of Pink Pistols? I know some LGBTQ that would like to get firearms. Looking for supportive resources from my 2A community.

What exactly are you asking for?

MDS would love a larger membership of folks looking for firearms. This place is a great resource to help folks jump through the hoops of firearm ownership. Just tell any new members to not to ask if there first pistol should be in 9mm or 45 cuz that opens a shitstorm Hahahaha.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Are you still interested in being supportive of Pink Pistols? I know some LGBTQ that would like to get firearms. Looking for supportive resources from my 2A community.

I think you'll find many here who will "support" forming a chapter, but those willing to be involved (for whatever reason) will be much less.

Also to bear in mind that this community--for all its fantastic members and great resources--is like any assembly of individuals, and some will run with scissors just to make a point.

I think we, the 2A community in MD as a whole (which is far larger than MDS), would certainly benefit from reasoned involvement by ANY like-minded group.

Good luck in garnering involvement... it can't hurt to try.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I think you'll find many here who will "support" forming a chapter, but those willing to be involved (for whatever reason) will be much less.

Also to bear in mind that this community--for all its fantastic members and great resources--is like any assembly of individuals, and some will run with scissors just to make a point.

I think we, the 2A community in MD as a whole (which is far larger than MDS), would certainly benefit from reasoned involvement by ANY like-minded group.

Good luck in garnering involvement... it can't hurt to try.

I'll second that. The community here is generally supportive of anyone who has an interest in supporting 2A, regardless. You'll certainly find encouragement I'm sure.

Over and above that, I'm glad you asked; a few other folks have asked the question in the recent past. Perhaps this time will be the charm, so to speak.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland

Attachments

• 15134754_1133614903421072_5521712575321115165_n[1].jpg
      15134754_1133614903421072_5521712575321115165_n[1].jpg
      93.1 KB · Views: 108

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads