Spartan Tactical in Frederick will be offering CCW & HQL training!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I was over at Spartan Tactical & Police Supply in Frederick, MD. The owner, Michelle, was very excited at a piece of mail from MD State Troopers, usually I am not so excited to see that kind of return address on my mail. But apparently, they pleaded their case that civilian training ammo, specifically their UTM ammo they use for their shoot house and CQB training, can now be used for HQL and CCW classes.
    Imagine, taking your CCW AND doing CQB training all in one class, so I told Michelle to sign me up for further updates. I would love to learn both CCW and CQB, and apparently, their UTM ammo/kits are for Glocks, Sig Sauers, and AR-15/M4s.
    I've shot the UTM and other simunition types, and I have to honestly say, the UTM is much more accurate with "blowback" realism, downrange accuracy, and sound. There is a world of difference between shooting a wad of wax and a balanced rubber/aluminum projectile.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Had no idea about this place (or it failed to stick if I've read about them here before). Thanks for posting.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Is this the same business as the Spartan Training in Sykesville / Eldersburg or something unique to Frederick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom