• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Really good AAR, as always.

I absolutely feel your pain about high-volume birdshot-shooting being not terribly convenient to you, because I've got the same problem. I walked into the recent AGC 3 gun match not even knowing if my new semi-auto would cycle the 7.5 birdshot I picked out for it. People who can just bang steel in their backyards have it SO good.

Also will say I was impressed you didn't walk out of there being like "I gotta change all this stuff about my setup". I know that was my reaction after my first shotgun class (and the aforementioned 3 gun match).

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009

I absolutely feel your pain about high-volume birdshot-shooting being not terribly convenient to you, because I've got the same problem. I walked into the recent AGC 3 gun match not even knowing if my new semi-auto would cycle the 7.5 birdshot I picked out for it. People who can just bang steel in their backyards have it SO good.

Also will say I was impressed you didn't walk out of there being like "I gotta change all this stuff about my setup". I know that was my reaction after my first shotgun class (and the aforementioned 3 gun match).

Thanks for the kudos.

This was my third shotgun class, so nothing really to change in terms of gear or ammo. Even after my first class I didn't really change much. But then I've always put a fair amount of study--even if not much practical work--into the shotgun.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck

I havent read the AAR yet, but you should take a look at Monocacy pistol club. We have a steel and bowling pin range that allows shotguns with 7 1/2 shot and smaller. The kids and I will burn up a shit load of bird shot blasting away at steel

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom