Would You Be Willing To Put Your Butt On The Line?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    I know this is a screwed-up question, but I need to ask as I believe many Americans feel as I do. If the moderators feel this needs to be removed, I’ll understand.

I was at an event last night and the conversations were strong regarding the attempts to overturn the election of President Trump by the Russia, Russia, Russia investigation. There was a discussion about the censorship that’s growing on the internet against all conservative views by Google, Twitter and Facebook. A comment was made that America is being quietly attacked from all left leaning angles within the country and the rest of the world. Political crimes seem to be running rampant with zero consequences to the wrongdoers.

A good friend, I know his beliefs well on the 2nd, politics and overall life values made a statement. “If things get much worse, President Trump may likely need American citizens to come to his defense and possibly help him drain the swamp. My friend wasn’t talking about helping at voting booths either.

Then his question came, “would you be willing to put your butt on the line to prevent a fraudulent takeover against this President”? Would you be willing to participate in a show of force, armed if necessary and demonstrate to the world that America is not for the taking?

You could have heard a pin drop as nobody wanted to answer but I stated, Hell Yes. Others quickly followed with a positive response but there was a definite hesitation, and some clearly didn’t want to answer. Was the hesitation because they didn’t believe in doing so or because they just didn’t feel it was wise to speak openly about it?

Attacks against the 2nd Amendment, NRA and gun owners seem at an all time high and getting worse. Is the land of the free at a tipping point like we have never seen before? Are we in the midst of an actual overthrow of this President and the Constitution?

I trust this group here would give me an honest answer, so I ask, would you put your butt on the line as a citizen? If you don’t want to answer, I’m interested in why you would keep this to yourself?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Honest answer on this “open” segment of the Internet about when and where to put “butts on the line?”: none of your business.

Honest answer about “why not?”: none of your business.

It may be none of my business, but what are you doing to promote freedom and liberty in MD during this legislative session over the next six weeks?

Are you setting aside time to be present for Gun Bill Day hearings In Annapolis on Tuesday?

That is the here and now.

Your handwringing drama above, not so much.

Livingthedream

Feb 20, 2017
    Is this what everyone is talking about reguarding old accounts with low post counts trying to devide the community?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I’m sure it’s just someone who got spooked on Date Night #2 standing around the Onion Dip.

They were probably distracted and double dipped when things got agitated. Yuck.

Nov 19, 2015
    Carney
    0PRZdHs.png

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    Just for fun. "Convention of States".

Somebody should read the Constitution.

I listen to Levin almost every night and he has been a big proponent of this. We are a long way off to get to the necessary number of states and I'm sure some left leaning judges would simply override it anyway creating a constitutional crisis. By the time we do get enough states, it will likely be too late.

Funny, Constitutional crisis is just now being thrown around but we have been having a crisis for years with the Constitution simply being ignored. Obamacare, IRS abuses, WOTUS, Net Neutrality, Cap and Trade, DACA and DAPA, Recess Appointments, all against the Constitution.

Which takes me back to my original question?

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I listen to Levin almost every night and he has been a big proponent of this. We are a long way off to get to the necessary number of states and I'm sure some left leaning judges would simply override it anyway creating a constitutional crisis. By the time we do get enough states, it will likely be too late.

Funny, Constitutional crisis is just now being thrown around but we have been having a crisis for years with the Constitution simply being ignored. Obamacare, IRS abuses, WOTUS, Net Neutrality, Cap and Trade, DACA and DAPA, Recess Appointments, all against the Constitution.

Which takes me back to my original question?

If at once you don’t succeed try try again. Gonna ask again, and again, and again? You’ll get the same answers from the “established” members. Sorry.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just my added $.02 worth. We need to ban “dual citizenship”. How the h*ll can INS administer an oath to someone becoming a new citizenship when they have never renounced the oath to their own country? Seems like a conflict of interest big time. Should be that you cannot take the oath of U.S. citizenship unless you renounce your current country’s oath and surrender that passport. Amen!

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    Just my added $.02 worth. We need to ban “dual citizenship”. How the h*ll can INS administer an oath to someone becoming a new citizenship when they have never renounced the oath to their own country? Seems like a conflict of interest big time. Should be that you cannot take the oath of U.S. citizenship unless you renounce your current country’s oath and surrender that passport. Amen!
    How many in congress have duel citizenship?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    We won't have to worry about this question. President Trump already said he was going to be crowned President For Life.

No reason to even consider this as an option...... :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom