• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    So i was reading thru the cooking recipe thread again and came up with an idea .What if any interest would their be in a MDS Cook Book composed of mds or family members recipe's venison, BBQ, canning, desert,deviled eggs for the hooligan j8064 :lol2: you get the idea. Im hoping some one on hear may have some ideas and or sources. This book would be sold and proceeds will go towards our 2a fight. Oh and of course Bacon recipes.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Toserveman.jpg

sg.png

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I think there could be merit here, but perhaps some of the funds could go to texkev to help keep the lights on around here.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I think there could be merit here, but perhaps some of the funds could go to texkev to help keep the lights on around here.

Since you mentioned it, didn't we used to have a donation button in the menu bar? Maybe it could come back, or at least let us know (refresh our memories) how to donate. Thanks! :thumbsup:

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I think it’s a cool Idea too. I would be totally willing to contribute recipes and also some time creating some sort of electronic document.

We would need to collect the recipes, maybe vote on what to include. Possibly have some sort of pot luck get to gather to taste all of this good food.

I know that there is a member here who published a book called The Zombie Virus on Amazon that sold for $1.99 or something. Some of the proceeds were donated to some veterans organization IIRC. I think his screen name is Push Rod. Maybe he can shed some light on how to go about publishing a book on Amazon.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I volunteer Mrs. Doctor_M to contribute... she is a professionally trained chef, and at least 75% of the reason that I have this lovely girlish figure (the remainder being the fault of my Italian Momma). I wasn't blessed in all aspects of life, but man I've been surrounded by women who can cook.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I volunteer Mrs. Doctor_M to contribute... she is a professionally trained chef, and at least 75% of the reason that I have this lovely girlish figure (the remainder being the fault of my Italian Momma). I wasn't blessed in all aspects of life, but man I've been surrounded by women who can cook.

Oh, I so want to echo that.... and can't.

:lol2:

My Gram believed in feeding people (which I adopted), but even though we each had our favorites, on the whole, she was not a good cook.

Mom has always been the cook, though no one can understand how she managed to absolutely slam the door on so many wonderful dishes.

Ex wife? Fuhgeddaboudit...

The Missus? Bless her heart, she tries. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom