• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Stupid question: what kind of mags do these take? I assume not AK mags?

See my post #5, Buds pretty much says they won't remove mags or modify original packaging......

My question, a Maryland FFL can possess>10 round mags or even handguns with over 10 round mags, just can't sell them in MD. Why won't online dealers send to the MD FFL and let them sort out the mag problem?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    My question, a Maryland FFL can possess>10 round mags or even handguns with over 10 round mags, just can't sell them in MD. Why won't online dealers send to the MD FFL and let them sort out the mag problem?

That is how some of them handle it. Classic Firearms, for example. I wish they all would do that. I assume other states are more restrictive and it's easier just to screw everyone than to know the specifics of every state.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    That is how some of them handle it. Classic Firearms, for example. I wish they all would do that. I assume other states are more restrictive and it's easier just to screw everyone than to know the specifics of every state.
    Adding a bit, for long gun sales one can of course go across the border. Bought my KS-47 from Hog Sniper at High Rock in Hanover, Pennsylvania, and one benefit was getting a standard capacity mag with the purchase.
    Consensus seems to be to stick with CPD Gen 3 30 rounders. The two I have have been 100%

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom